Medal of Honor-How do I blow up the submarine at the end of board 2 & get off alive?

chintu76

WiiChat Member
Feb 29, 2008
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2

How do I blow up the submarine at the end of board 2 & get off alive?

You set the charge by twisting the wiimote. Then, when it is finished twisting, flick your wiimote and it should set the charge. Then run off the boat and it should blow up

I think they might be referring to how hard it is to get off the boat without getting killed? It took me a few tries but I did it. I played the game first on medium and it was pretty difficult but was a good challenge.

Keep trying and you will get it done. It is a game after all. If you were able to breeze thru without dying or being challenged that wouldn't be any fun now would it?

Cheers.

The timer on the charge gives you plenty of time to get of the boat. I don't see how you would have trouble getting off.

set the timer for a whole minute.... you should be able to get off, if not im sorry for you

Yeah hurl a few grenades at the incoming enemy soldiers and you're good to go.

I think he's talking about how as soon as you set the charge like 5 guys come out of nowhere and shoot you, if I'm thinking about the right level.

Anyway, just run really fast, or you could plant the explosive and throw a grenade real fast to where the guys are coming.

Back