Mega Smash Bros Club!

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
When Brawl comes out (I can't wait!) I will have Brawl online battles. Scedualed by ME. Now you can not join this club unless you get nominated by me. Then all of our committie votes to see if you get in. I final the pass into the club. I CAN disaprove you into the club if I feel like your not club material. So I have a few members in mind. Just post here if you want to join and I'll think it over.

Mega Smash Bros Club members:

Commitee:

Nfanboy (Founder and President)
Few1choice (Super Smash member)
Axtlar (Smash Member)

Members:

Calvinhedge (member)
Borch712ers (member)
elmo_999 (member)
gouken (member)

Sworn enemeys:

Mystic Gohan (#1 most wanted to die)
Yellow Wii

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll sign up for your club

By the way, how do you plan on going about determining who gets in or not (seeing as there are a lot of lieing bastards on the internet)

I'd sign up. Holla at me when you're ready to get it started? And would this be a whole NEW forum/group? And isn't the whole Online thing setup so that you can only play with those on your friend list? So we'd have to do it in groups of 100 I'm guessing...

PS I can already see the late night matches...:yesnod:

I will PM the club members for when there's a match. I'll also send you a Wii-mail just to make sure. Don't worry, I'll give you MSB Club members about 24 hours before a match, so when you read your messeges start training right away so you can stand up to the compitition (not only talking about me) i WILL be taking in members.

Now if you play Captain Falcon, you know that's it is my brother playing. He's always C. Falcon. I have no clue why, he's not that good to me.

p.s. I can also see the all night matches:yesnod:

This has been repeated to death on smashboards.com

When brawl comes out, I assure you the better place to get people's contact info etc would be on smashboards. But the people who join on smashboards tend not to play with items, have 4 stock battles and are very skilled in melee.

Sign me up and we'll both be surprised as to how well we all are in Brawl when it comes out.

I'll sign up, because I am a complete Nintendo supporter... you sound pretty serious, so I'll sign up man, good luck:cool:

Back