Metroid Prime 3 Amazing...

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
I've played the first 2 games of this breath taking trilogy.And Metroid Prime 3 copletes it with an extrodinary cosmic adventure.

When I first turned on the game I noticed excellent graphics and music that somehow brings you into the action.Retro Studios really made sure the gamer enjoys the beautiful galactic enviroment, and characters as well.And boy am I satisfied. Not only were the graphics improved but even the storyline is better.If you are a fan of the Stealth Espionage: Metal Gear Solid series, you notice the creative cut scenes, Metroid Prime 3 has that.Samus is on a new journey to find out the secrets behind the disappearances of her fellow bounty hunter comrades. She also has a new suit. Its called a PED suit. It allows Samus to enter a state of hypermode, where you can crush your opponents with an upgraded destructive beam cannon called "phazon technology" ,when I first entered hypermode I felt a sence of power. It kinda makes you go WooHoo!!! Its a great addition to the gameplay, and all the other functions are back. Samus's morph ball, sprint boots, missle cannon (which later on in the game becomes a freeze ray.) and many more.Everytime you conplete an objective it sort of sucks you in to play more.Its an highly addictive game.I give the game a 10/10, and reccomend it to all Wii owners.Because who doesnt like killing aliens,flying starships, and saving the universe?

mp3 is my favorite game so far. it takes all be best elements of the first two, and puts them into one.
the only thing i didn't like was that you couldn't switch between beam weapons/missiles.

I just bought the game, finished the first few levels but it seems a lil bit easy. Do you recommend playing it with advanced controls and expert mode for first timers because I'm playing it in normal and I'm thinking bout starting over to expert instead.

bruceleroy said:
I just bought the game, finished the first few levels but it seems a lil bit easy. Do you recommend playing it with advanced controls and expert mode for first timers because I'm playing it in normal and I'm thinking bout starting over to expert instead.

I did "Veteran" mode.(Because im not a noob.) jk :).....

Anyways I never played MP3 on normal mode.So I dont know how easy it is.On veteran mode its not very challenging at first but after every objective more and more brain making descisions,challenge, and enemy AI start to show.

Try making another profile on veteran and see if you get a better gaming experience. overtime you get better in the game. :)

And Tortillachip I miss Dark Beams and Light Beams too. :(

yeah, but you had to conserve ammo, which was a real pain in the neck.
i did veteran mode too, for that same reason lol

this game was a tad easier than the other two, but still very fun.

i just started a hypermode file this morning (hardest mode). is there any aussies in this forum that i can trade friend vouchers with? ive got like 18....because i cant trade with any1 outside of australia (too stop lag)

Not to flame or troll, but this game honestly fell extremely short of my expectation. I got bored with it before I could even get to 40%, and it felt very repetitive. Perhaps I'm not a Metroid fan, but I would think I'd be since I love the LoZ series. The character development/difficulty/story line seems to be lacking IMO. I admit, I love the music in this game, but could you guys pick out about this game some things you really admire? That made this experience extraordinary for you?

I have to confess though, that I'm MUCH more of a medieval/swords/spells/hack and slash guy then I am laser blaster/high tech suit/arm cannon/shoot and kill kind of guy.

ssbb_lover said:
could you guys pick out about this game some things you really admire? That made this experience extraordinary for you?

well, all the different visors/beam weapons/suits and other upgrades make it interesting, plus the ability of switching into hypermode, all the different types of enemies and strategies that accompany them, and puzzles make it a really fun game for me.

I like the visuals in the game, boss battles, and the environments mostly.
Game was great I found though, I had fun playing it.

It was the first game I got for my Wii. But I only wanted it because I wanted to complete my metroid collection, but now I think its the best metroid game so far.

I believe Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is the best game released on the Wii so far. Don't get me wrong, LOZTP was great but MP3 blows it away!

Back