Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Preview channel

DAVIDV99

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
Hey, if any of you saw that your Wii had the blue light flashing, and you turned it on, you probably saw the message Nintendo sent you. The message said that there is a new channel that you can download at the wii shop channel at the Wiiware for no charge, and uses 70 memory blocks. The message Nintendo sent implied that August is a Metroid month and on August 13, you can download Metroid for NES for 500 Wii Points, and on August 21, you can download Super Metroid for SNES for 800 Wii points. When I went to the new channel, there were 2 videos which can be watched whenever you you, and 2 more channels which would be availible August 13. There was also this puzzle which you paint with the Wii remote to see the picture. The videos were very interesting, especially the first video.

ya me 2 aww lol
is ;it good cuz im still downloadin it=PPP

ya i figured that out now
its just a vid
but it says more vids aug 13 so ya

Ya i like the first video, but i think the second video is pretty old. The other videos that are coming out on Monday look kool, and im probably going to download Super Metroid.

:lol:...pretty cool though....cant wait till it comes out......i'll be in "THE ZONE" again

◎_◎<<< me in "THE ZONE"

:lol:

Lol ya i want to get the game, but il probably end up renting it cause i bought strikers instead :(. But when i rent it il just play nonstop and beat it :D and then im going to save up for brawl, and ask for galaxy and metroid for christmas.

Finally a Metroid Prime 3 download!!

I had nintendo totally powered down and just happen to go check the temps and there it was yay!!!

Back