Metroid Prime Ideas

Rei

Hug The Wii... Or Die
Aug 5, 2007
Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gamin
Wii Online Code
6465-7600-8684-0285
Well its to late to think of more ideas for 3 so let think about side ones and 4. Heres my idea for 4. Maybe at the end of 3 Samus uses her MAXimum power and her suit is destroyed. Leaving her with her Zero Suit and her gun. After this there could be a interesting plot twist. Discuss other ideas for other Metroid Games and my idea. ALso if they were going to use the Zero Suit maybe she could use one thats a bit more reaviling but it dont cross the line. If you have a picture on how you want it to look please post it.

I Want a Zero Suit Game

ya zero suit would be awesome but you know wat would be better: THE ABILITY TO SWITCH FROM

DARK TO NORMAL TO ZERO SUIT
THE NEW ZERO SUIT
221.jpg

Last edited:
They need to make the next metriod in third person view... Whats the point of being a bounty hunter if you can't juke left and right (and seeing exactly where you are dodging),hide behind walls,watch yourself jump and crouching. metroid is good but could be better in third person like zelda and resident evil. This is just my opinion

hotpotato78 said:
They need to make the next metriod in third person view... Whats the point of being a bounty hunter if you can't juke left and right (and seeing exactly where you are dodging),hide behind walls,watch yourself jump and crouching. metroid is good but could be better in third person like zelda and resident evil. This is just my opinion
ya and if it is third person u can see ur sexy zero suit form

yes abanoub and that would be totally cool. to watch some booty while you bust some aliens lmao. But metriod should have been a third person shooter no doubt about that

hotpotato78 said:
yes abanoub and that would be totally cool. to watch some booty while you bust some aliens lmao. But metriod should have been a third person shooter no doubt about that
see and it would also make the game more challangein for guys (they wont concentrate on the game if it is zero suit and third person

lmao i was thinking the same thing..... I just have a probably with first person games when it comes to jumping and crouching and other movements.... lol samus is a sexy girl though lol.... They could even let the alien eyes pop out when they see her in the zero suit

Wouldnt it be easier if Nintendo gave the game a 3rd person view and a 1st person but making it 3rd person Well then it would make all of Nintendos adventure games lok the same if you know what I mean maybe more cut scenes could Help

hmmmm.. imagine the zero suited possibilty,

samus's zero suit isnt really a zero suit, it is a 10 suit, a zero suit would be invisible. ^_^

When it comes to shooting games, i rather it be optional anyway. who like it in first person, play it in first person. and who dont could switch.... first person should really be use when you have to sniper or something. But third person should be the main view

Well I was thinking that the zero suit could get riped easier and after you take enough damage you get left with a smaller version of that suit well I would say thinner version of the suit that Iposted that doesnt cover the belly only smaller

Back