mht Q&A thread

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
before i scour page after page of gamefaqs i hope to get some basic questions answered ...

1 how do i put monsters in the logbook with a classic controller? i sort of skipped the tutorial.

2 what is a good strategy for fighting balroth? i can't even dent him before he kills me ... should i be using bombs or something?

thanks in advance ...

aww man ... gamefaqs it is! lol

to answer your question .... get it! it's easily one of the best games for wii and online multiplayer is sweet, except for network errors, which are common. the controller bundle is nice ... if you shop around you might find a store that is practically giving a controller away ... the cc pro itself looks and feels like a ps clone without l3/r3 or rumble, but very comfortable to hold. also a usb keyboard is an asset in multiplayer ... besides that offline solo play is still pretty good, but the game shines in online mode.

hope that helps ...

thanks bro that did help alot, i am going to get this game definately. but i got one more question. where does the ccpro plug into? both my usb slots are tooken by my keyboard and wiispeak. where does it plug into?

plugs into the wiimote, a shame considering it could've used the gc slot and doubled as a gc controller. you'll be glad you have the usb keyboard ... i'm stuck with typing dpad and a button ... sucks ...

Heres a little tip,keyboard is good and all but i cant understand why people dont use wii-speak.
Some times playing with other people,peoples moves can distract/knock you about.
Wouldnt it be easier to talk warn people and plan attack also give advice over wii speak?

Heres a little tip,keyboard is good and all but i cant understand why people dont use wii-speak.
Some times playing with other people,peoples moves can distract/knock you about.
Wouldnt it be easier to talk warn people and plan attack also give advice over wii speak?

Not everybody wants to hear the voice of a 13 year old kid trying to be gangsta

well not everyone with a wiispeak is a thirteen year old trying to be a gangster. i am fourteen and i am the farthest thing away from gangster lol. if anyone wants to wiispeak with me, feel free to tell me :)

heya fellas..i will add you all tonight when i jump on..look for me..my characters name is Randz....happy hunting. also i have a wii speak and have used it a few times and it for sure helps

The problem is no one has wii speak for MH3, so no one is going to buy it or really use it

Back