Midnight Launch Ideas Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiHot

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
Ohio
Hey I'm doing a midnight launch tomorrow night at my store and need some input. I have a budget of about $80 and can't spend the money on prizes for the tournament (since N is supplying the prize). Any ideas on what to spend it on? Whether its decorations, giveways for everyone for the launch or whatever, anything is encouraged and welcomed. Thanks for your help guys!

Make shirts, for costumers. ( the first 5 people to show up get a shirt) that would be pretty cool.

also, have a melee tournament while people wait in line.

I don't know if your Store sells those little Nintendo key chains, PEZ dispensers, etc. But you could always give those away to participants, depending on how many participants you have.

PM me to send it to my address!! lol jk :D

But you should have a refreshment table maybe?

dont forget drinks....

how about giving used GBA games as door prizes......they fit right in the DS...

_Drinks and snacks would be good, but not in this excitement. You'll be cleaning for hours, due to people jumping,moving around, just dropping and spilling everything. I would say you give the first 16 people who walk in a $5 giftcard each, I mean think about it who wouldn't be happy to get $5 for free to spend on a game? And you'll also be making that money back. Its a smart move man try it.

KTIGZ said:
_Drinks and snacks would be good, but not in this excitement. You'll be cleaning for hours, due to people jumping,moving around, just dropping and spilling everything. I would say you give the first 16 people who walk in a $5 giftcard each, I mean think about it who wouldn't be happy to get $5 for free to spend on a game? And you'll also be making that money back. Its a smart move man try it.
I dont think people would be that excited food and drinks sound good. And just scatter garbage cans over the place. That was cleanup wont be so bad.

Coffee, lots and lots of coffee.

Possibly buy key chains and such for the first few to turn up and get their copy?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Coffee, lots and lots of coffee.

Possibly buy key chains and such for the first few to turn up and get their copy?
For some reason I think the keychain idea is a bit corny. (no offense of course) When ever I get a keychain, (even of something i love) I'm just like ok then?

Buy the first few people to turn up wii points cards?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Buy the first few people to turn up wii points cards?
Actually that's a really nice idea. Scratch my idea of refreshments and do this!

Z3wpk said:
Actually that's a really nice idea. Scratch my idea of refreshments and do this!

Wii Points Cards to the first few to get the game then take a picture of them, the game and the card!

Thanks for you feed back people. We ended up just buying drinks and chips and some pizzas for my team. The night went very good though until I got home and found out my wii doesn't play SSBB. So pissed right now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back