Mii Games

Fox McCloud

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Manchester,UK
Does anybody know or have any ideas about any future games which will involve the mii's that we have all created and come to love. Ive read posts about miis being involved in Smash Bros - Brawl, but i can really see that happening.

I justed to know if nintendo had comfirmed any future releases, or any ideas would be nice :) Its abit of a shame if we have all these miis on our consoles strolling around on each others console but we can really use them in games other then wii sports and wii play.

An expansion of wii sports and play probably look the most likely im guessing? more in depth games or more games to play, maybe online? Oh well ill just have to keep my fingers crossed. :D

So if u know of any news or ideas, please post.

Doesn't Animal Crossing use your wii? Least that's what I think I heared, because then you can keep the clothes and things you get from the game.

I have heard talk of third party developers using Mii's. I think the example I read was with Resident Evil. They could take specific facial features from your Mii and create a more lifelike version to use within the game. This would allow for a more expansive storyline and add a personalized touch to games. I really can't wait to see what things are done with this.

surfinrach90 said:
Doesn't Animal Crossing use your wii? Least that's what I think I heared, because then you can keep the clothes and things you get from the game.
if thats true that would be awesome cause im sick of having my miis looking like 3d stick people

Lol yeah, would be cool to get some different clothes and stuff for them maybe even accesories :thumbsup:

they should at least sell some accesories on the wii shop channel cause i got alot of extra wii points and dont feel like buying more :p

The sims video seems to contain contain mii like people.Myself and my cousin are big sim fans and would love to use miis in the game.

i hope they update what we have to pick from the mii customization but i definitely dont want to pay for it, gah that would suck but i love nintendo so i would pay for it. but we definitely need a update.

this isnt confirmed or anything, but to me it seems pretty obvious that nintendo will update the way you make your mii on the wii. I.E: new clothes...accesories...new looks and waever lol. it seems pretty inevitable.

they should make a game where they give your mii a wepon and make him fight agenst other miis like with an army or somthing

There's Wii Sports, Wii Sports Airplane, Wii Sports Motors sports, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Wii Orchestra, Wii Play, The Sims Wii, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and alot more to use your Miis

don't mean to ruin this for you guys but have any of you taken a look at the wii linux projects. they have pretty much figured out how the mii is created, and there doesn't seem to be any space left over for accesories. the file for a mii basicly contains instructions for face and color and so on, but leaves no empty space for other things. also the wii remote is designed to store 10 miis (or 8 I forget). this does not allow for any extra accesories. it doesn't look like there will be any mii accesories, unless nintendo releases an update changing the entire file size and structure of the miis, including the allocated space on the remote.

Back