Mii parade or Mii plaza?

benno929

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Leeds, England
Wii Online Code
2947-2438-8466-4121
help,

ok im new to this guys so please bare with me........
thanks t wii cht i have got some new mii friends who are sharing miis with me however i am not quite sure on the difference between the Mii parade and Mii plaza?

All miis including mine and travellers are in my plaza at the mo n therefore donyt know wat the parade does, can some one help!

Cheers
Benno

try Nunchuk

Try Nunchuk Squad have a lot of features and its friendly ..(its my site :) ) i dont gonna post my url here..you you want find on google by "Nunchuk Squad".hope you like.:smilewinkgrin:

the others are cool too.

benno929 said:
help,

ok im new to this guys so please bare with me........
thanks t wii cht i have got some new mii friends who are sharing miis with me however i am not quite sure on the difference between the Mii parade and Mii plaza?

Mii parade: That is a place where YOUR FRIENDS created Miis go, only if they are on "mingle"
Mii Plaza: that is where YOUR created Miis are. If someone sends you a Mii it will go to your Mii plaza.

You can make a Mii from your Mii Parade go to your Mii plaza if you want to.

:thumbsup: Hope this will help you

Thanks ret man that does help......
however got all my miis on mingle but dont seem t b going t the oarade maybe it takes a while??

By the way i have added u! pls feel free t add me

benno929 said:
Thanks ret man that does help......
however got all my miis on mingle but dont seem t b going t the oarade maybe it takes a while??

By the way i have added u! pls feel free t add me

When you set your miis to "mingle" that doesn't mean they go to your parade, they go to your Friends parade.

P.s i cant add you since you don't have your wii code display under your username like me.

ah get ya...cheers that wud be y thansk dude...as u can tell major beginner!

Back