Mii Parade

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
Does anyone know exactly how the Mii Parade works because i have like 5 wiis in my address book and they all have travel on and mingle on but i don't see any miis in my parade they have to manual send miis for me to get them any one know how this thing works i know yoshi (1 week wii player 19th-26th) had some of my miis in his parade but so far i see nothing!

Thanks to anyone who can help,
Matt

think of Mii parade as a network, you must have wii friends for miis to show up in your parade, the parade is miis traveling across friends networks and showing up on your wii

homerj14 said:
think of Mii parade as a network, you must have wii friends for miis to show up in your parade, the parade is miis traveling across friends networks and showing up on your wii

Anyone know how long does this takes? Is there anything we can/have to do to "send" our Miis to others parades (other then set them to travel on and mingle on)?

Thanks for any advice

-Bobby

Im pretty sure its just at Random I have about 12 active people on my friends list in a day I got about 5 new Miis in my Parade

I've got like 15 or 20 Miis in my parade. What is the purpose of these Mii's in the Mii Parade? Is it just so I can transfer them over to my Mii collection if I want? Is there no other purpose for the parade?

the_peripheral said:
I've got like 15 or 20 Miis in my parade. What is the purpose of these Mii's in the Mii Parade? Is it just so I can transfer them over to my Mii collection if I want? Is there no other purpose for the parade?

Thats all I've come up with. Kinda creepy if ya ask Mii.

yeahh causeee i got this mii that was like hooker1 and i was likeee wttfff?

so thers no purpose? just to take other peoples miis?

i made Mr. Miyagi. haha. i love Miis.

It offers you the chance to look through a whole "Parade" of Miis and take some if you like

Does anyone know, what happens when you send your mii to the same person twice??? Does it replace the previous mii or does the person have 2 of the same miis?

kii-wii said:
Does anyone know, what happens when you send your mii to the same person twice??? Does it replace the previous mii or does the person have 2 of the same miis?
it replaces it.

It IS kinda creepy having a bunch of Mii's walking or running through the screen...and I, alone, have to make the choice of who I want to keep and who just keeps walking or running endlessly through the parade.

If anybody someday gets a small Mii named Feeleep that has a bald head, a beard, and huge sunglasses, THAT IS MINE!!!! And I've also sent out a Mii called Giovanni, who is a male who has a face where his chin should be and wears a pony tail to the side as a haircut. Tell me if you get these Mii's someday!

Back