Mii's back to Mii Parade

cookiemonsta11111

Huge Member
Jan 27, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Wii Online Code
2154-9969-3510-2243
Hey Everyone,

Is there anyway to transfer Mii's back to the Mii Parade, cos my Mii Plaza is really busy and can't seperate the Mii's i have made to those of my Friends (other than the Blue pants)
Please Help. I personnally don't think you can transfer 'em back but just asking :wink:

i stoped getting the miis in my mii plaza....they all just go to the parade? i dont know what the heck happend but it went into the parade.

something to do with the travel settings maybe? honestly it really beats me :confused:

you must make the miis go in your wiimote then you delete them from the plaza(after its save on the remote) then go to wii sports and sign new players up (the ones you save on your remote) once you do that it should be in the marching thing. tell me if my writing's clear enuf

You could just delete them if nobody has used them in any games and then they'll reappear in your parade as long as the person who you got them from still has it and it's still on mingle.

MysticGohan said:
i think 100 is the limit i am 99% sure

nope its deff more

i have 130 some odd miis in my mii parade. my mii plaza has about 30 something.

Well I know its probably unlimited for the parade. But I'm talking about THE PLAZA. I hope its not 100 cuz that would suck. Is there way you can add a Mii to represent someone on ur address book and then just delete it?

MasterJedi2U said:
Well I know its probably unlimited for the parade. But I'm talking about THE PLAZA. I hope its not 100 cuz that would suck. Is there way you can add a Mii to represent someone on ur address book and then just delete it?

the plaza itself....thats a good question :confused: thats a software question to find on like IGN or something. or sooner or later someone will answer it on this thread....i hope.

as for a mii to represent someone yeah in the little tiny box next to the persons name on teh address book, you can change it to the mii they sent you. i tried doing that with some of the miis that i created and that my close friends that have the wii did. as for the others who sent me miis, i cant figure out whos who lol so they are blank.

also, when you send an email/message with the wii, you can label it with your pic in the little box above where you type the message :)

Back