Mii's in Brawl?

Spyro

Wii60
Jul 11, 2007
I think it'd be awesome to have Mii's in brawl. Here's the process I think would fit:

-Choose a Mii from your Wii's hard drive
-Assign attacks for every B and A move (from a list of attacks, possibly attacks of the characters already in Brawl)
-Adjust sensitivity to damage
-Adjust jump height

Heh, Imagine Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T in an all out brawl.

Yeah it think i already posted that idea before, that it would be awesome...but i don't see it happening..

lol thats not too bad of an idea if they made like simple moves like where you throw a bowling ball punch kick hit someone with a bat and your final move is a stampede of those cow or bull things from wii play lol

i cant amagen snake and a mii on ssbb

a mii looks like a cartoon

for the millionth time, this is a HORRIBLE idea. mii's in brawl would take the whole purpose of it away. if we were able to customize movesets, nobody would chose the nontendo charcters (and third-parties.) that would be like putting mii's in metroid........

yeah i can see them being there as like a mr. saturn/zombie or in a minigame where you have to hurt them(like home run contest) but not as an actual playable character, that would just ruin it...all characters in ssbb are supposed to be epic nintendo characters...

Shoko: lmao, I went for the suttle approach and you went for the 'your a dumbass' approach.

Either way, I couldn't agree more. Voted worst idea of the century.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Shoko: lmao, I went for the suttle approach and you went for the 'your a dumbass' approach.

lol :lol:
i agree a mii would take the fun out of everything

bw! said:
there is a sandbag in ssbb
yes,i know but i think it would be cool to smack your little sister around.maybe you could change it or something.idk,just an idea.:yesnod:

No way Mii's would ruin brawl. Leave it to the Actual fighters from Nintendo.

NUUU i have a good idea..Mii's could be in it like them WireFrames in Melee. I mean come on...They would be exaclly like the WireFrames exepts they would look like our Mii's...

Back