modding black ops: H(hacking) not hacking. its modding and who does it?

crscntry

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2010
espyville,pa
Wii Online Code
0365-2917-1327-3378
hey guys add me . i modd. in away anyway. if you want hacked add me. i have friends who will (modd)black ops. go for ever on zombies or level up or have fun on multi.

First of all its hacking because i know exactly what you are describing
its called a "mod menu" and gives you things in game by a click of a button such as..

1. XP lobbies + or -
2. Change rank [prestige rank up or de-rank any player]
3. your common hacks [cheats] such as moon jump, flying, inf ammo, hp, etc.

Last but not least this kinda talk isn't allowed on here soooo reported ^_____^

Talk of games modding is allowed

Modding/hacking is all cheating & should not be allowed. nintendo do not allow nether Modding / hacking its agenst the law. if u read the manual of games modding the game is illigal. so allowing to talk about it is WRONG

Modding/hacking is all cheating & should not be allowed. nintendo do not allow nether Modding / hacking its agenst the law. if u read the manual of games modding the game is illigal. so allowing to talk about it is WRONG

To clear a point in the open and not via PMs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modding#Legal_issues
Legal issues
Modding may sometimes infringe the legal rights of the copyright owner. Some nations have laws prohibiting modding and accuse modders of attempting to overcome copy protection schemes. In the United States, the DMCA has set up stiff penalties for mods that violate the rights of intellectual property owners. In the European Union, member states have agreed the EU Copyright Directive and are transposing it into national law. A man was convicted in the United Kingdom in July 2005 for selling a modded Xbox with built in software and games. However it is also worthy of note that some other European countries have not interpreted the legal issues in the same way. In Italy a judge threw out a Sony case saying it was up to owners of a console what they did with it. Similarly in Spain, mod chips are seen as legal despite the EU copyright legislation. Modding may be an unauthorized changed made to a software or hardware to a platform in gaming. Case mods are modifications to a device with the altering of certain styles. For example, people who mod a Microsoft Xbox 360 can alter the led lights on the controller to glow different colors.
The last bolded section is the type of moding thats kinda ok and something that I personally like. Mainly due to things like this...
atari_2600_portable.jpg

The reason why its illegal is because of people using it as a means to play copys. I hate people that do that. Modding your Wii opens it up to a world of greatness (Homebrew stuff) its been outlawed thanks to these people that play copys.

There is also moding of games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(computer_gaming)
This can be used to make them more fun. Like the mods in Minecraft (flying, mini map, items)
COD its self started as a mod of Quake 3.

Its just a shame people use it as a means of cheating, but the only way to stop that is to ether not play online (head to head like) or only play against people that you know.

TL;DR
Modding console to play copys, homebrew = Illegal
Modding the exterior of it to make it look cool = Legal mine field (best not to do it)
Modding games = Not ilegal (But a pain in the arse if its used to cheat)

That clear now?

Holy ****...prinny you MAKE those portable consoles? Like the portable N64 all over youtube?..Do you sell those projects of yerrs?

No.

I dont have the tech skill, but have met people that do
(SD card on a Spectrum and the like)
The stuff im going to make when I come into money is going to be "WTF LOL" stuff

To clear a point in the open and not via PMs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modding#Legal_issues
Legal issues
Modding may sometimes infringe the legal rights of the copyright owner. Some nations have laws prohibiting modding and accuse modders of attempting to overcome copy protection schemes. In the United States, the DMCA has set up stiff penalties for mods that violate the rights of intellectual property owners. In the European Union, member states have agreed the EU Copyright Directive and are transposing it into national law. A man was convicted in the United Kingdom in July 2005 for selling a modded Xbox with built in software and games. However it is also worthy of note that some other European countries have not interpreted the legal issues in the same way. In Italy a judge threw out a Sony case saying it was up to owners of a console what they did with it. Similarly in Spain, mod chips are seen as legal despite the EU copyright legislation. Modding may be an unauthorized changed made to a software or hardware to a platform in gaming. Case mods are modifications to a device with the altering of certain styles. For example, people who mod a Microsoft Xbox 360 can alter the led lights on the controller to glow different colors.
The last bolded section is the type of moding thats kinda ok and something that I personally like. Mainly due to things like this...
atari_2600_portable.jpg

The reason why its illegal is because of people using it as a means to play copys. I hate people that do that. Modding your Wii opens it up to a world of greatness (Homebrew stuff) its been outlawed thanks to these people that play copys.

There is also moding of games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(computer_gaming)
This can be used to make them more fun. Like the mods in Minecraft (flying, mini map, items)
COD its self started as a mod of Quake 3.

Its just a shame people use it as a means of cheating, but the only way to stop that is to ether not play online (head to head like) or only play against people that you know.

TL;DR
Modding console to play copys, homebrew = Illegal
Modding the exterior of it to make it look cool = Legal mine field (best not to do it)
Modding games = Not ilegal (But a pain in the arse if its used to cheat)

That clear now?

Well i live in USA so there for its illegal to MOD Games/game saved data. so mabe you should not allow USA memebers talking about MODDING cause its illgal here. you should re-explain that MODDING forums should only be talk about & posted in countrys that allow it. 2nd of all if your going to mod a game to make it more fun thats fine on Offline play but MOST modders these days bring there Modded games ONLINE witch turns it into CHEATING thats why im glad in USA its illegal. also if your allowing USA memebrs to talk about & how to MODDING in your forums then your riskn your website by Breaking the law in are country. so your website should re-rule your Modding forumes rules by say ONLY countrys allow Modding can talk about Modding. i like www.wiichat.com its good site but i also respect my country law & you should respect other country law also. but over all keep up on good work on the website. wiichat.com best nintendo find a friend wesbite i found + ur logo looks cooler then other websites.

Last edited:
to all those who think modding is illegal

see im not playing copies. im just using the code loaders to modd the game, i have a life unlike those who always play videogames, and i would challenge everyone who doesnt have homebrew to try to get it and see how coplicated everything is. if you cant understand how too, then you got shown up by all those teen and even youger kids who have homebrew.
dprinny is proving you all wrong and that i am not doing it the illegal way. im just putting in codes to jump higher and and more ammo. stuff like that. if you dont like it then just stop complaining. you never had to read this post but you wasted your time just to attempt to prove a point. and talking about it should be aloud cause your not physically hacking/ modding on this site

see im not playing copies. im just using the code loaders to modd the game, i have a life unlike those who always play videogames, and i would challenge everyone who doesnt have homebrew to try to get it and see how coplicated everything is. if you cant understand how too, then you got shown up by all those teen and even youger kids who have homebrew.
dprinny is proving you all wrong and that i am not doing it the illegal way. im just putting in codes to jump higher and and more ammo. stuff like that. if you dont like it then just stop complaining. you never had to read this post but you wasted your time just to attempt to prove a point. and talking about it should be aloud cause your not physically hacking/ modding on this site

yes & if you go ONLINE with ur jumping high & extra ammo codes you modded then ur a CHEATER = Loser. if ppl going to modd there games fine stay offline ONLY, cuz soon as u start using ur Modd games ONLINE then ur just a cheating Loser, & if u read anything dprinny writes dprinny even said he even is against modders that use them ONLINE. u retard

Yeah I agree, it's fun to use them in private lobbies and stuff but not in pubs

hey Retard stfu

im not modding public retard. you dont know what im doing cause your not in any of my games. i only mod my private matches. and thats only zombies on black ops. i dont mod multiplayer on any game. so stfu retard

yes & if you go ONLINE with ur jumping high & extra ammo codes you modded then ur a CHEATER = Loser. if ppl going to modd there games fine stay offline ONLY, cuz soon as u start using ur Modd games ONLINE then ur just a cheating Loser, & if u read anything dprinny writes dprinny even said he even is against modders that use them ONLINE. u retard

trololol.gif

Back