mods of wiiforum are out of control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your site names.

This is not called "Wiiforums" its "Wiichat"

Foozle fozzle

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not really a insult.
Besides its a friendly insult that is not ment to be taken in a flame sense. Certain members on here are ok with being called silly names

Its like if i was to call you a Chocolate hobnob

A link to said thread is fine to

If you dont like the way things are run leave

Foozle fozzle

Dude go bore someone else... Its wat we do, get over it, its how we show we care in a way. we dont mean to start a flame, as prinny said, its all ment in the nicest of ways...

and btw...

Long Live The Karp Mod!!

and the system continues corrupt mods protecting other corrupted mods
You could always just leave.I need to see links to these posts in order to decide whats going on

Foozle fozzle

ohai flowers njoyin ur permaban?

I've been waitin' to say that. x)

does noone want to address the asshat part of my arguement?

Since you're trying to get dirt on me because of your grudge and not because you're legitimately concerned with me being a usurping jackass, I certainly won't be. :p

ive had good friends kicked by the karp mod(FREAK) and i wont stand for it!

YOU HAVE FRIENDS?????

On a less trollsome note, who? If they have a problem with a ban that I gave them (if it's a week or longer; otherwise, they can deal with it for god's sake. It won't kill 'em), while the rules say otherwise, I am willing to listen to ban contests. I'm all 'bout bein' fair, particularly in regards to bans, since I've had quite a few close friends, both of Wiichat and of elsewhere, given lengthy or even perma-bans for the stupidest of reasons.

'Course, if someone throws a bunch of bullshit and disrespect my way, their ban contest will end up in a longer ban. People should only contest bans when it really is incredibly unfair, is my point.

EDIT: I s'pose I changed my mind. I'll answer to your lolwut accusations for this one time only, since I'm sure you'll try again in the future.

ive seen in countless threads and forums the movement of the thread itself(moved by Freak alot especially).

I wasn't aware that moving threads to their proper forum was against the rules. My mistake, your rule-nazi-ness.

in a recent thread Freak joins in on a discussion that is based on goldeneye. i believe it was wii assassin that states the thread needs to be moved, however the next post is of FREAK exclaiming "since it is not in the godeneye forum..." and continues to write about the topic.

I think you meant for this to go in the Goldeneye thread, correct?

the things can be from zelda or metroid

Way to take things out of context, son.

in a recent thread i found FREAK call neosquid a "bloody Asshat" and tells him to make the thread better.

Mutter's first post in the thread has your answer.

he dosent deserve to be above the rule book simply cuz hes a karp mod.

THE WAY OF THE 'KARP IS SUPERIOR TO ALL, BE IT RULE OR CREED! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

For the record, noob, I've been on this forum for over 4 years and I've never gotten a single infraction.

Anyone that gets banned on this forum honestly deserves it. Now stop bitching.

And the mods are really okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back