MOH2 HEROES A MUST READ FOR AUSSIE's

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
OMG went to EB to day they have it and its only 1 player like WTF i didnt look that much into as i was in a rush but it only had the 1 player sign on the back and no talk of online in the little blurbs on the back...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this blows so badly when are we getting an online shooter!!

Do you honestly think though that the PAL version would not have online multiplayer even if the NTSC version did!?

Edit- Wow I never thought it would happen... Very unfair :mad5:

Last edited:
Does anyone in AUSTRALIA own a MoH:H2 and have played online?

Because so far this thread has aussies who don't seem to have the game and are just saying it should have online or a certain American (sarasota) who is acting like your stupid yet he lives in USA so he wouldnt know.

If Australia doesn't have online then thats pretty gay. I feel bad for you guys cuz Wii is pretty limited on online play right now and that just makes it worse for you guys.

So far by checking on google, I saw another guy asking on yahoo about it, he claims it doesn't have online also. Unless of course that was you :p

I see on aussie-nintendo.com forum they are having a debate on whether it has online or not. Its going both ways so no one will know until they buy it.

Apparently its not out until tomorrow, so do you even have the game or are you just going by what you saw on the box without actually paying attentino?

T3kNi9e said:
Does anyone in AUSTRALIA own a MoH:H2 and have played online?

Because so far this thread has aussies who don't seem to have the game and are just saying it should have online or a certain American (sarasota) who is acting like your stupid yet he lives in USA so he wouldnt know.

If Australia doesn't have online then thats pretty gay. I feel bad for you guys cuz Wii is pretty limited on online play right now and that just makes it worse for you guys.

So far by checking on google, I saw another guy asking on yahoo about it, he claims it doesn't have online also. Unless of course that was you :p

I see on aussie-nintendo.com forum they are having a debate on whether it has online or not. Its going both ways so no one will know until they buy it.

Apparently its not out until tomorrow, so do you even have the game or are you just going by what you saw on the box without actually paying attentino?

Listen to this man.
I really hope it does have online, as that to me is the major selling point of this game, I was planing to buy it, but untill i know if it is online or not for sure i wont be buying it.

So if anyone does know what the ACTUAL story is (aka you own the game and live in AUSTRALIA) please let us all know:cool:

Meh. It's honestly not even that good. It's at best a very mediocre online shooter. Most online FPS's made in the last 10 years have this game beat.

Then again, if you're a diehard Nintendo fanboy, you wouldn't realize this.

Atomheart said:
Meh. It's honestly not even that good. It's at best a very mediocre online shooter. Most online FPS's made in the last 10 years have this game beat.

Then again, if you're a diehard Nintendo fanboy, you wouldn't realize this.

So stick to CS:S you reckon?:yikes:

Its not really the point if its all that new. Its because its the first online wii shooter with 32 people online with nice controls ( finaly ! )

brendo said:
So stick to CS:S you reckon?:yikes:

Reckon. Although, I haven't played (the original HL mod) Counterstrike in years. It was one of my favorite games of all time, though. I loved the level where the terrorists start in a garage (Siege, maybe) as well as the one in the warehouse (Assault, I think) and the desert one with the house and sewers (can't remember).

Awwww...the good old days. It must have been 6 or 7 years since I've played that game...

And you can't argue with the cost of the game: free.

The Wii REALLY needs to get CS. In fact, I can't believe more consoles haven't adopted it. I know the original XBox had it, but it wasn't online. It's seriously probably the most popular online shooter of all time, and no console has it. For shame. I'd snatch it up and not need another game ever.

Now if only the Wii would port Starcraft, and I'd be set for gaming for all eternity.

Atomheart said:
Reckon. Although, I haven't played (the original HL mod) Counterstrike in years. It was one of my favorite games of all time, though. I loved the level where the terrorists start in a garage (Siege, maybe) as well as the one in the warehouse (Assault, I think) and the desert one with the house and sewers (can't remember).

Awwww...the good old days. It must have been 6 or 7 years since I've played that game...

The Wii REALLY needs to get CS. In fact, I can't believe more consoles haven't adopted it. I know the original XBox had it, but it wasn't online. It's seriously probably the most popular online shooter of all time, and no console has it. For shame. I'd snatch it up and not need another game ever.

Now if only the Wii would port Starcraft, and I'd be set for gaming for all eternity.

well I only have source... I thinkt he level you're talking about is office (which is my fav along with de_dust 2)...you should get back into it..games are heavily admin'd now and you can even call the admin in game if someone is haxing:cool:

But on topic. Yes the wii needs something like CS or even halo for that matter. Getting a little tired of war shooters:\

Atomheart said:

The original xbox had it, and it was indeed online. I played it quite a bit. I was hoping source would come with the orange box but no go.

Back