MOHH2 Wiichat Lobby Friday 7:00EST

Dzapper

Akatsuki Assassin
Sep 3, 2007
Morehouse College
Wii Online Code
4627-4261-3182-4550
Ok, I'm trying to set up a good game of MOHH2, I tried to start one spontaneously, but that didn't work out, so I'm announcing it now, that I will be hosting a lobby on Friday at 7:00pm EST. If we have a good turnout then I'll host the match every Friday at the same time. Anyway here's all the info on the lobby

Lobby Name: Wiichat
Password: dzapper
Match type: Deathmath
Ranking: Ranked Match
# of Players: 32

Post here if you will attend.

so i thought it was random entry. so you can have clans and stuff or what?.....i want this game so bad

oxhaker said:
so i thought it was random entry. so you can have clans and stuff or what?.....i want this game so bad
Well anyone can organize a clan, it is random entry into games, but I included a password so we can ensure it's only Wiichat members in the game.

see you there most likley unless im partyin
7 est = 6 mst?

Walugi said:
see you there most likley unless im partyin
7 est = 6 mst?

no, 7 eastern is 6 CENTRAL. if mst is mountain time then it will be 4:00. i may be able to play if it goes for more than an hour. i dont get off work til 8 est.

i'm in but if its only like 8 players then i'm bouncing out after a few maps. We did this and there were like 6 players total from wiichat and it got boring. Its much more fun when were wiichat are all on one side facing random people and eventually the room goes bigger. Wiichat vs. all

watch renz kick all our asses >_<

anyways.. i want to make it..

everytime i sign on I search for wiichat rooms but there's always none =(

well now im grounded... so so much for that :(

I'll try and be there... Sounds like fun, even though I'm not very good. :lol:

I'll have to go pick up the game today so i can join this deathmatch. :)

Back