more characters needed as newcomers in brawl.

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Well i decided a few things. There are way too little characters from the following games: Donkey Kong, Metroid, Yoshi, Captain Falcon games, Metal Gear, and star fox. Here are a few ideas for knew characters in each of these groups:
Donkey Kong( Attack ideas coming soon!):
Tiny Kong
Chunky Kong
Donkey Kong JR.
Lankey Kong
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Metroid:
Ridley
Axtlar:Metroid Prime 3 Hunters
Yoshi:
Birdo (you all probably mad about this idea)
Attacks- punches and kicks
Triple jump= Birdo blows air out of her mouth to rise
Special right and left move= Rapid fire eggs
Special down move= ?
Special normal move= ballerina spin
Final smash=Birdo rises to the top of the screen and launches a huge egg that causes a big explosion.
Grab= sucks up person and spits them out
Shy Guy
Normal attack= punch and kick
Triple Jump= spins spear to rise up and glide
Special right and left move= Spear jab
Special down move= spins on his head slashing with a spear
Special move normal= spear slash
Final smash= Summons a all shy guys, including flying ones, to come and parade through with spears out constantly stabbing.
Grab= grabs opponent with hands
Baby Mario
Attack ideas coming soon!
Baby Luigi
Attack ideas coming soon!
Captain Falcon:
( ideas needed)
Metal Gear:
(Ideas needed)
Star Fox (Attack ideas coming soon!):
Wolf
Leon
Pigma
Panther
Krystal
Slippy
Peppy
These are my and your ideas. Please try and give as many ideas as possible for games i haven't played.
Also, I made a thread for the animal crossing character.

Last edited:
i disagree, putting too many small role characters would ruin the basis of the game, that why its nintendo super stars

i know but maybe we need more charcters because last game was way too short. I beat everything and i have an almost perfect file (still need all trophies) Im gonna add king K rool to the DK character list.

Sovieto said:
I agree with your agreement of his disagreement.
I agree with your agreement of his agreement of that other guy's disagreement.

some of those would be better Assist..I disagree completely about the Yoshi characters, the Metal Gear Solid characters(since there's only gonna be one;Snake) and DK's too, and for Starfox: only Wolf and Krystal I agree with. and for Metroid put Metroid Prime 3 hunters

{Axtlár} said:
I agree with your agreement of his agreement of that other guy's disagreement.
I agree with your agreement of his agreement of his agreement of that other guy's disagreement. :) :)

(that was fun)

I also agree that peppering the roster with a lot of supporting characters would take away from the game. But I DO agree that Birdo deserves a spot as a playable character in Brawl! :smilewinkgrin:

I disagree that we need all those characters. Nobody will ever play with any of them, and I agree that we need some new ones, but not that many.

I really don't think, Mikemaster, that you have the completed file of the game, for example, I know you don't have the trophy you get after playing 100 coin matches, I don't you don't have the trophy you get after you beat Mr. Game and Watch's bonus hit the target in 8 seconds or less..and I know you don't have the trophy for beating 10 Frame wires.

the characters listed our too small of roles to be individual characters IMO... plus i think they should only have like 2-3 characters tops from each series

when u have a lot of characters it makes the game hard to balance but that shouldn't be too much of a problem for nintendo

Back