More Wii Rumors, and Mario RPG for DS?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Three gargantuon rumours purporting to some huge Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS announcements have emerged from RPG Magazine today. Two involve the comebacks of hugely popular series’ and the other concerns the ressurection of a series last seen on the Nintendo 64.

Yes, RPG Magazine reports that Square Enix is currently considering bringing back Super Mario RPG (originally released on the Super Nintendo and the pretense to Paper Mario) to the Nintendo DS. It will include, appearely, more characters from the Final Fantasy universe.

The second whisper helping to keep the rumour mill churning is that Ogre Battle will be making a comeback on the Nintendo Wii and that Yasumi Matsuno, former games director at Square and massively respected games designer, will be involved.

Last, but by no means least, is chatter that Camelot will be resurrecting the Golden Sun series on the Nintendo Wii. The brilliant RPG was last seen on the Game Boy Advance in 2003. Word has it that battling will take place mostly via the Nunchuck controller.

Source:
http://www.nintendic.com/news/1494

I loved the Golden Sun games, and told my sister if one came out on her DS that she would be getting it :lol:
But one on the Wii?
That would be pretty sweet.

Yeah, I saw this a couple days ago. It'd be pretty sweet to get a new Mario RPG. I'd be pretty pumped.

I doubt a new SMRPG will come.
Though I want it too. That's probably the best Mario game ever (yes, better than Galaxy GET OVER IT.)

Smithy said:
I doubt a new SMRPG will come.
Though I want it too. That's probably the best Mario game ever (yes, better than Galaxy GET OVER IT.)

How dare you! That's just pure tomfoolery!

Partners in time was very much the same as super mario rpg but i like the snes version some what better if it came to ds id totally get it i love mellow :D

it's not even ethical to compare mario RPG to platforming marios.

Smithy said:
That's probably the best Mario game ever (yes, better than Galaxy GET OVER IT.)
OH YES YOU ARE ABSOULUTEY RIGHT. That game has the most depth, replay value and best game mechanics than any other mario game. and the music is THE BEST

Back