Most annoying cheat...

Kan-J-West

WiiChat Member
May 31, 2009
...I don't know if anyone else has seen this new bug that's going around?
You know the one where a boo disapears into the keeper and then for some reason nearly every shot on goal goes in?
So frustrating.
The only effective thing you can do is copy them, but then it just becomes a match proving who can do the cheat the most.

I just quit as soon as I see it happening.

Anyone else noticed it?

is it mario footy ???
if so that is so anoying it is the only way ppl can win online i always got PWND lolz but i got 5 wins and 4 losses today

I just don't see how this move can be fun for a player. It takes little skill, it can't be very satisfying...

i played a guy the other day who did nothing but the boo thing. it was pretty funny as well because as soon as the goaly passed, i tackled the person/kicked the ball in myself. i came out with like, 20 goals.

i played a guy the other day who did nothing but the boo thing. it was pretty funny as well because as soon as the goaly passed, i tackled the person/kicked the ball in myself. i came out with like, 20 goals.

I played a guy who actually boo-deked into his goal. After that... he stopped doing the trick lol.

lol yeah. ive seen that happen once or twice as well. as for the toad thing, if you really know how to use the dodging dekes really well, its a bit harder to take the ball -.-

Back