Most Funniest Movie You Have Ever Seen...

Hey all
My most funniest Movie is Johny English of Rowan Sebastian Atkinson. Rowan is my one & only favorite Comedian. i am also big fan of his MR. Bean TV show.

I don't really have a ''Most Funniest Film'' but I did find Role Models quite funny. It was rude humor and is rated 18+ so no people under the age of 18 can watch that movie :p.

There are a lot of old movies that I find very funny. The one that comes to mind at the moment is, "Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World."

I have to pull it from my shelves and watch it occasionally. There are so many old stars in that movie, and I know every one of them.

Funniest Movie I have?? "Animal House." It's a classic. "Brewster's Millions" with Richard Prior is good too!

As far as feature length films go, I'd have to say Airplane (1980) is the king of comedies, if trying to be objective about it. Everything in that movie is either set-up or punchline, there is no wasted motion. Surely, it is a masterpeice of pacing... But don't call it Shirley. Honorable mention goes to Clerks and Ghostbusters.

I probably laugh the hardest at Goerge Carlin's standup, though.

Back