Most interactive games for wii

Juche

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
I realize there is a 'best wii games', but I am not talking about that per se. There are alot of factors that go into a game being good (addictiveness, plot, graphics, familiarity with characters, etc).

What I am wondering is which games are the most involving in the sense that you feel like you are getting the most out of using your wii and feel like you are putting the sensor bar to the most use? Which games make you feel like you are there the most?

I have a wii zapper (well I bought one for the family, won't get to use it until christmas) and I bought RE4 for $25 because it looks like it is very involving w/the zapper.

What games make you feel the most involved, and make the technology of the wii feel the most enjoyable? This isn't really a 'best of wii' thread since I"m mostly asking which games draw you in the best by taking advantage of the wii remote, not which games are the best at every issue that makes a game good (graphics, character, plot, etc) but just the issue of involvement.

I am guessing metroid prime is hte same way, you actually feel like you are there. I have only played sports & carnival and while they were fun, you didn't really feel totally drawn in by them IMO. I didn't get too drawn in.

I would say Metroid Prime 3, it's easily the most immersive game on the Wii, you get the feeling that you are actually there exploring the area.

The Godfather has done some pretty creative stuff using the Wiimote.

So has Metroid Prime 3

Medal of Honor 2 and SSX Blur's controls feel much better than using a "normal" controller, but I wouldn't say they are the system's best

Medal of honor heroes 2 is pretty cool

johnny_rocket2210 said:
Super Monkey Ball. Ivebeaten the last 2, but using the wiimote makes it alot more difficult. Plus there are a ton of mini games where you have to use the wiimote in various ways.

I second that, but the main game is pretty hard :lol:

Manhunt 2 is pretty good for using gesture based attacks. The level 3 crowbar kill is especially satisfying :yesnod:

Zack & Wiki. Trauma Center: New Blood. Both utilize the wii remote very well

Shooters: Ghost Squad

Back