MSC is dying on Wiichat... and its quiet around the world.

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
read the heading of my thread... yes people MSC is dying on Wiichat. i cant remember the last tournament we had. after waiting for so long for Nintendo to bring out a game that had Wi-Fi, we played it for about a month. ok maybe a bit more, but the first day i had it me and my friend couldnt get online because there were so many people trying at the one time. now its so easy to get online. and as i said i cant remember the last time we had a tournament or a serious match or anything like that on Wiichat. in my own opinion, MSC is dying on Wiichat. 'sup with that?!

yeah i was thinkin about doin that but it would have to be a european one.

the thing with tournaments is that alot of people sign up in the begining, but end up dropping like in the first and second round due to inactivity or just other priorities outside of wiichat. to get a tournament on here to the 3rd is going to be hard. i started a tournament, its only been a 9 days, and we have only have the people we started with. they sound like good ideas, but you need people who are active like everyday on here

Back