MTV Interviews Reggie-Post E3 2007 (Videos)

ugh! i dont have a sound card in my computer at work! what does it say about brawl about being online? anyone wanna share?

ok. what he said about brawl being online is that they havent announced it, but they will make more comments about it. he said they didnt want to overly focus on brawl. and also to check the dojo website for more info.

in other words, it IS online. i mean think about it, if it wasnt online, NINTENDO wouldnt wait till the last minute to say its not online.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ok. what he said about brawl being online is that they havent announced it, but they will make more comments about it. he said they didnt want to overly focus on brawl. and also to check the dojo website for more info.

in other words, it IS online. i mean think about it, if it wasnt online, NINTENDO wouldnt wait till the last minute to say its not online.

cheers for the info, i cant view it because of some copyright poo in the u.s, im dying to see it though
have sum rep

mushy_peas said:
cheers for the info, i cant view it because of some copyright poo in the u.s, im dying to see it though
have sum rep
its cool, no problem. thanks for the rep. jus here to help :)

Theres definantly gonna be a Wii hard drive for the Wii once Wii Ware comes out. The way Reggie described how to download games and save them on your Wii is so inconvenient. He said for those who didn't watch it, you can just download them and delete them off your Wii and then re-download them again when you want to play them.

Either this Lissy is a dude who's into dudes. Or it is some kid who is trying to rip people off for $250 claiming to be selling a ps3.

SupaSonic said:
Either this Lissy is a dude who's into dudes. Or it is some kid who is trying to rip people off for $250 claiming to be selling a ps3.
im waiting to see how long it is before he's banned.

over under 2-3 hours?

Back