Multi-player monkeyball

tophermike

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
St Louis
Wii Online Code
8081-3411-2067-9933
this may have been talked about somewhere but i couldn't find it. i just rented monkeyball on the way to work today and plan toplay it tonite with multi player.

i have 4 wii-motes, but only 2 nunchucks. does monkey ball require everyone to have both parts of the controller to play multi-player party games? or can we play some games with just the wii-motes?

thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>

also- add me and then PM me and I'll add you to!

not all the games require a nunchuck, but there are some that do which is why i like this game :) cuz i like using the nunchuck where as my mom cannot figure out how to use it :p

so will it ask us if we have the nunchucks so it can select games that don't require it? (kind of like when you do your fitness test on wii sports)

and are there very many that do not require the nunchuck or just a couple?

thanks!

Bump, I'd like to know this also as I bought the game for christmas... 4 remotes and 2 chucks....

Thx!

OK there are 12 games taht require the nunchuck attachment (it asks you for the attachment when you start to play one of these games and it shows on the menu where you pick the games which ones require it) and there are 37 games that do not require it, me and my friends have liked the ones that do not require it better than the ones that do.... the ones that require it seem a little too complicated for my friends haha but this game is much fun

no prob heh, it was an early x-mas present from a friend and i love the game 1p mode is like set on dumb the first levels of 1p mode but it gets REALLY had haha and frustrating

Back