**my Crazy Video's**

mario ownz

It's a me Mario!!!
Aug 14, 2007
inside the Wii
Wii Online Code
6170-4390-0177-1675
Ok my buddie's i made some videos ive always wanted to show you guys but never uploaded them lol so here they are oh and its not spam ok guys because i know many of you guy's think im a spammer these videos contain retarded funny stuff lol watch em and comment them on here since most of you cant because it's myspace heres the url http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5391490 watch all of them also the ones on the side comment them my friend's p.s im the guy in the begining of the first video and the picture on the right iz my crazy friend so tell me what you guy's think. watch these vids there located on the right side: public humping,THE BARNIE GARDIAN,THE CRANK CALL or watch the ones you want to see but i suggest those vids if you dont want to waste your precious time.

Last edited:
thanks dude im a noob at making vids thou you can tell because i mess up with the music at the end lol but i was really screaming for real! my friend was attacking me real close with that real knife man! lol

Back