My first brawl hang-over

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
So two of my friends come with me to gamecrazy that night to play in the tournament there. We played in the first tourney and all lost in the quarter finals (free for all weren't so free for all more like team up on the best people). Some guy who was quite deserving as far as his smash skills went won. So we hung around for the second tournament. I really thought some of the "higher up" people i could beat so wasn't shy at all about signing up with them, (just not them and their three friends). I made it all the way through to the finals where i played my friend and beat him 3 kills to 1 in the finals.

So unarguably the best player there eddie (the guy that won the first tournament) challenged me to a match. We both used Link and both had beaten the likes of a wavedashing marth and falco. Our battle lasted a brief 3 minutes. We fought well matching skills and the fight was incredibly fast. Finally on our last lives, he tried to fake me out by rolling up from the ledge and dealing me a final blow by his spin attack. I grabbed him threw him to the other side of the ledge and then he tried to spin me as we rushed each other. I avoided the spin when I jumped and sword planted him through the head, almost missing which would've given him the win. Epic match, it was tons of fun and we both won the prize to play brawl at midnight in the store. That match i won also, but it didn't matter the matches between me and him were some of the best matches i have ever gotten the pleasure to play in.

Anyway after i got my copy of my game and ran home, me my 2 friends played brawl 10 hours straight and 16 hours in total yesterday. I enjoyed every moment of it. After i woke up this morning from my good 12 hour recovery sleep, I realized how awesome brawl is. Brawl is purely amazing. That was my first brawl hang over.

TPLink said:
We both used Link and both had beaten the likes of a wavedashing marth and falco.

I believe wavedashing is no longer possible. I haven't tried it yet myself, but I've heard reports over at another forum that it is no longer possible.

We were playing melee but whoever won got brawl for free sorry about the confusion. Your right there is no wavedashing in brawl.

well souds like you have some fun to bad im in australia and who nos when ill get brawl

P.S.Yippee my B-day today 10 of march day after brawl released in america

Back