My friend fell 35 feet...

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=2c47c5f0-9363-4791-832b-db89a4da7240

my friend works in construction and today around 4:30 he was 35-40 feet up and slipped and fell face first on the cement. his face caved in and he lost almost all of his teeth. he was partially conscious when air care picked him up to take him to the hospital. my friend who is there with him just called me (thats how i found out) and said he is fine now and the doctors say he should be fine after some re constructive surgery. its a miracle that he didnt break his neck. i was just at his house a few days ago and now he is in the hospital. i really hope the doctors are right and he makes a full recovery :(

Wow, Bad news,

I send my regards, Mitch.

Woah, sorry to hear that.

At least the doctors have said he'll be fine, no worries.

wow it's crazy when stuff happens to you, i've had my share over the past year(two friends were in a car that flipped like 8 times, my friend's brother died by driving a dirt bike into a tree)

i suggest you visit him as much as possible, my friends that were in the car accident appreciated it a lot(and by a lot i mean a lot)

mushroomedmario said:
i suggest you visit him as much as possible, my friends that were in the car accident appreciated it a lot(and by a lot i mean a lot)
i really want to. i most likely will this weekend but i cant tonight or tomorrow because i have to go to school.

well to be truthful i know what injury likes that feels like.
i t-boned a car at 60mph a few years back breaking my whole face, 3 vert in my back, my left arm, leg, and so on.
hope he heals up quick

does he have any brain injury or eye injury? email me if he loses vision, i can help there.

rukus said:
well to be truthful i know what injury likes that feels like.
i t-boned a car at 60mph a few years back breaking my whole face, 3 vert in my back, my left arm, leg, and so on.
hope he heals up quick

does he have any brain injury or eye injury? email me if he loses vision, i can help there.
sorry to hear about your accident. as far as i know the only injury he has are the ones i listed in my original post. when my friend called me it sounded like everyone in the background was in high spirits so im guessing nothing too serious is wrong

Back