(MY) Official MoH2H playing thread.

Lovehate

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
Wii Online Code
5825-8118-9966-5126
At times during the day when playing MoH it gets very boring playing
ith people I dont know so I have decided to make a thread were anyone that wants can join me at the game im playing. I occasionally do have small tournaments to win prizes or just for fun.

UPDATE: It was a bad outcome only 3 of us, Crazy_eyes, is the winner. Hopefully more people will show up next time.

Please read all of the following:

You can be any level to play with its more for fun anyways, Plus im not the best hehe.
All tournaments or get togethers will be posted central mountain Us time.
Please leave your name here if joining so I and others will know who were playing with.
This is not a clan we will split up often to play Team deathmatches or ctf but we are not a clan we are a group.
No flaming or making fun of players, Please its just a game.
If you have suggestions on game types (example: shotguns only, snipers only, or explsives only.) just post them here.

Game package types:
Snipers: Scoped and non-scoped rifles
Shotguns: Shotguns only
Explsives: M1 Bazookas and Grenades
Quick Click Automatic: Mp40 and STg44 or Thompson and Bar (automatic guns basically)
Also we can add packs together, All packs include handguns, Not all packs include grenades just depends on my mood.

I also am looking for help from other MoH2 players here that are willing to help me and start games when im away. Also to take care of any problems going on.

This post is only to get fellow members to meet other members, its not a clan meeting. Im not doing this to get reputation this is just something that could help out for people looking for fun and new friends. I TAKE NO FAULT IN PROBLEMS IF THERE IS ONE DO NOT POST IT HERE, SEND IT BY PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME OR ANOTHER HELPER.

Also if you want to contact me away from here contact me on one of the following messaging services.
Aim: mattpolston48
Yahoo: mattpolston
Msn: [email protected]
or post here.

Next competition: Friday, January 11th, 2008
When: 9 pm, and 10pm
Name: Lovehate
Rules: Read below
Entry: MUST POST HERE. Or Instant message me.
Password: (Will be delivered to you via, pm or instant message 30 mins-1 hour before tournament).

most of these matches will not be ranked.

Rules:
3 rounds
1st round will be fun, so we can all join in and also give ya a second to look for weakness or good places to hide.
2nd and 3rd round will be official rounds. Your points will be official (kill/death ratio points) and then seperately for fun your kills points will be added.
Round time limit is 10 minutes.
There will be no: None set yet.
Map: None set yet.
Game type: None set yet.
Password: None set yet.
Remember the game wont show up untill 3 minutes of the official time. If you are not there at the start of the 2nd round, You will be disqualified and must leave the game immediately, Or you will be disgraced and not allowed to participate in any tournaments, untill you prove you can understand the rules.

P.S. My name is Matthew and I hope to meet all of you. :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
how much does the mountain (alberta) time differ from the central time? i ll be there. what will the game be called?it would be good if it was ctf, unranked and in the villege. and no m1 bazookas please.

I would rather have a team death match because capture the flag, in my opinion is pretty gay. If you decide to have capture the flag I guess I will play.

The time for the Get-2-Gether in Alberta will be at 9:15 pm there. Also the first game will be proballyteam deathmatch at ports with limited guns. But we can switch after a couple games to infiltration

i think that in eastern time, it would be 11:15. i am not sure though

Ok first game set will be best of 3 team deathmatch at port with shotguns only. at 10:15 pm central although I will be on earlier than that playing if you wish to join me just pm me.

i'd love to join in some time, but seeing as i live on the east coast, i'd only be able to play during *your* late afternoons. private message me the times when they are made!

btw i'm kind of a big deal in mohh2. just throwing that out there =D

I will be back l8er for the Get2Gether

Last edited:
Hey guys no games tonight I got church then I got to stop by the hospital to see my parents so I will talk to you guys later.

There will be a couple games again tonight at 7:20 pm and 10:15 pm (both central times)
Both games will be dm under name Lovehate

10:15 will be played with JoQ (thats his name) Thanks for the 4 that came to the 7:20 game.

Back