My Wii Serial Number

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Hi,

So i was trying to apply for 4 new straps for my wii remotes, but when i entered my serial number, they said it was incorrect. i am very confused becuase i know its the right number, ive checked twice now. but they still sa its wrong, i filled in the form twice also.

can someone give me some advice? maybe im missing something?

the serial number is the number on the box the wii came in not your wii code you get when you want to mail someone and trade miis

i made that mistake while registering my product through nintendo. DOH!

It also includes the last digit on the label: the one inside the box.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the serial number is the number on the box the wii came in not your wii code you get when you want to mail someone and trade miis

i made that mistake while registering my product through nintendo. DOH!

i know it isnt lol

Did you buy your wii through ebay or someone other than a legitimate brick and wood physical store?

Its real easy for people selling wiis to write down or steal a wii serial number to ony register it in their name and or apply for more free wii straps. Yes, people are that lame that they would steal your wii serial number just to get 4 more free wii straps. gluck with that problem mate :thumbsup:

i couldnt register my wii online. it wouldnt accept the serial number. yes i used the number in the little box too. no i did not use my console number. yes i purchased it from a legit store.

i had the same problem, for some strange reason my wii's number wouldn't work, but after a week it did :)

I was having trouble too, but that's because I kept thinking my serial number was the example serial number on the blue paper that was in the box. You know, the "Registering your Wii console has never been easier!" paper.

Maybe you're doing the same thing? Look on the side of your Wii box, or on your actual console.

I extended my warranty and registered my Gamecube and Zelda: TP, then took advantage of that 12 issues for $12, which is a great deal. :p I ordered the new straps yesterday, too. Hope they come soon, my brother plays Wii Sports like a madman, the strap hasn't broken yet but the Wiimote slings out of his hand a lot. XD

Back