My Wiimote wouldnt work in boxing.

WiiGirl2006

Butterfly Kisses
Jan 27, 2007
Exeter PA
Wii Online Code
8674-6414-6050-2160
Last night I was playing my Wii with my dad. We were playing boxing on the Wii Sports. Everything was working fine and I was beating my Dad lol. Then all of the sudden my Wiimote froze on the screen. I mean the game was going and everything, but the one mit was stuck and when I pushed the wiimote forward nothing happened. When I was on the screen, the main menu screen, the wiimote would move fine and I could press buttons. The numchuck was working fine tho. So I tried to do anything possible, I restarted the game and I turn off the Wii it self after trying to restart the game. My Dad was angry with me, but most of all I was angry with myself because those things aren't cheap. :mad2: I was really mad so I just used another wiimote. My Dad tried the one that wasn't working and it still didn't work. He then had the wiimote in his hand and shook the wiimote really hard downward. Once he did that it was like a pop on the screen and it was working again. He could punch and everything. I was so releaved. When I was playing boxing maybe when I hit the numchuck and the Wiimote together it got something stuck inside. I felt really stupid, but I guess these things happen.:eek:ut: The only thing that bothers me tho is how this happened, my Wii froze three times(but not in a row), and the wiimotes wouldn't turn on(the lights would blink but not stay on). I feel like I have to be careful with everything I do. Like I don't know if I will break it or something, I guess that is with anything, but it still bothers me in a way. Its like you paid your money to have something that would work right, but it has so many gliches.:incazzato:

Back