MySims: Anyone Excited?

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
I am, cant wait, it looks awesome. I heard a rumour EA MAY be including some sort fo online feature, anyone else hear something like that?

Yea I think Im going to get it second hand. Didnt know it came out so fast in EU as well though. 21 september. I think its nice. Its something different than all those other sims. Creating things is always nice :D

Nintendo have confirmed there is NO online mode. In their review they said this was the only let down to the game. It looks ok but without online not really interested.

The game does look pretty cool, but I am not a fan of The Sims games. But then again, the developers have completely changed the look, so I may try it out when the game is released.

Can't say that I'm one looking forward to it, I prefer sims on pc, but that's just me.

I'm excited but I will be getting it for the DS instead of the Wii as my DS gets me through my journey to work and back evey day. I can't wait :smilewinkgrin:

Meh. I like the orginial sims. Not the japanese cartoony like. I may rent. Won't buy it though. Saw a walkthrough. Looks pretty thought out and cool though.

i personally cant wait, but after listening to you guys..

My Sims got 90% in the latest Gamesmaster magazine - as a comparison in the same issue Bioshock got 92%, Heavenly Sword got 78% and Big Brain Academy got 69% - looks ace!

I haven't heard much about the game but I've always appreciated sim games in the past and I will most likely pick this one up after knocking off the rest of my wishlist items.

Back