NA Monday’s VC releases 2/25

I've seen all the features. It looks almost as solid as Brawl. They may even include voice chat. However... I also agree, that this game may be hype. I'm pretty confident it will be a good game, but worth $50? It better have a great battle mode. Mario Kart DD's battle mode sucked on the GC. I felt Mario Kart DD split the fan base, and I'm hoping this game brings the fan base back.

sagema said:
I've seen all the features. It looks almost as solid as Brawl. They may even include voice chat. However... I also agree, that this game may be hype. I'm pretty confident it will be a good game, but worth $50? It better have a great battle mode. Mario Kart DD's battle mode sucked on the GC. I felt Mario Kart DD split the fan base, and I'm hoping this game brings the fan base back.

??? :scared: ??? :wtf:

Kirby 64 sounds like it would be fun to play again. Even though it was short, it had some fun gameplay.

Ah! so anxious to download, I need me some Wii points.

If you're a huge Kirby fan, it probably is worth having both.
I could'nt really say yes, since i've never played Dreamland 3, but by watching videos for it, it seems to play a lot different, so it won't be like you're buying the same game; if that's what you meant by asking that.

Back