NBA ALL-STAR Game 2011

ff6rDOMA

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2010
Is anybody gonna see it?
My Pic is Western Conference but only Cause Greg Popovich is in charge.

What´s yours?

Last edited:
i just woke up and realized it's not too late to watch it. i don't really care for any one player, i just wanna see some sick alley-oops! :yesnod:

edit- so far the first half sucked. lots of turnovers and botched plays, they're tryin' to show off too much.

and i'm shocked rihanna is wiggling like that! there are little kids watching for pete's sake! lol

second half was a much better game, almost a close game at end. watching lebron james move full speed was my favorite part.

Last edited:
Thanks for The Reply, and for not revealing which side won, but you´re right it´s supossed to be fun only, I´m about to see a rerun in a national channel cause ESPN sucked on this one and The Internet was sloooooow.

EDITS:

Okay, First Half, Sure there were some turnovers but it was entertaining, Chris Paul Still doing his thing, Lebron Coast to Coast, like he always do, and Ginobilli going after every basketball he can get, well that were my 1 half highlights

They didn´t show Rhianna, good thing though cause I gotta sleep, anyway, she was really that indecent? xD

Second Half, Kobe, well, he was terrific, Lebron was upset all game, Didn´t seem he was enyoing it at all.

Final Thought: Go West/Spurs go.
Good game after all, It was worthy to watch, now to bed... school in 5 hours xD.

Last edited:
Back