Need help? Post Here!

Killcraft

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2009
I have beaten the Game and I'll be willing to help anybody, thing is though My disc stopped working, so have help from others!:D

I have a question, I have passed Most of the lower levels, but when I go into them to complete the ones I haven't. There are some with yellow stars with question marks above them and I can play them and get a Clear star, but after i get the star they won't go away. Am I missing something is that why they won't complete fully? And what could I be missing if that's the case?

Long Jumps

I'm watching a couple videos on you tube on how to pass some levels, but I see some places there jumoing distanses that mario can't jump normally. How do you long jump?

Last edited:
Yea, mario should run, then Z to crouch slide on the ground and by pressing A, burst into a forward jump. Really important to learn how to control the use of this. I find its faster to burst jump compared to running, in lesser dangerous situations

I have gotten all the way to the end of the Level Bouncing Down Cake Lane. My question is with spring mario I am having a hard time getting on top of the cannon to kill the dude inside. Is there anyway to jump on top of him without the spring?

Can you explain to me how you do the super super long jumps? I can do the regular long jumps, but can't seem to master the type I see people doing in videos on youtube. I need this for the purple coin star in toytime. It's my last star and I'm stuck. I've tried it over 100 times and can't get 100 coins so I can't release Luigi. Very disappointing.

I' ve just about completed the game with Luigi. I have the Cosmic race in the gold leaf galaxay left. Can anyone give me any hints, tips, or tricks to help me pass this level so I will be finally able to move on with my life past This game.

Long jump as much as you can. This level is really annoying but you have to use long jumps and take a lot of risks.

Help

In Good Egg Galaxy A Snack of Cosmic Proportions. The first level I understand you need 100 Star Bits but how do you get there when you get the starts. I can get the blue stars to get me up but the last star always drops me. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to do it right? This is driving me nuts.
Hopefully you will not think I am stupid but its been years since I've played video games and this is my first one and its frustrating me.

Thanks!

Kelli

Kelli, 1 thing I found when I had Issues this this game was to watch how somebody else did this exact level. I was constantly watching videos on youtube. They show you how the level should be played.

Back