Need help with my wii, it´s urgent!

faluis

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2009
mexico
Wii Online Code
7263-7494-9273-6326
hello everyone.

listen, i have a really bad problem, i want to update my wii to 4.0 but something is wrong with my wii, i cannot enter the wii settings menu, when i click on it, the screen goes blank and then apears the next message:

"You tried to access the adress marc: FIX/US/SPA/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure the web adress (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

*Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

NEED HELP?
*open the opera help.
*go to opera´s online support desk. "

Now, can anyone tell me what the hell does that means?, please, i have months without having access to my wii settings menu, all of this started since my younger brother bought a mario kart "pirate" ( i don´t know how to say it in english, it was a copy, not original) wii disk and then he tried to update the wii when te game was into the wii.

(By the way, i cannot open the so called "opera help" link on that message, and i don´t know where to look on the "opera´s online support desk")

Please tell me how to recover my settings menu so i can finally install the wii 4.0 update, thank you very much for your time, i hope you can help me.

hello everyone.

listen, i have a really bad problem, i want to update my wii to 4.0 but something is wrong with my wii, i cannot enter the wii settings menu, when i click on it, the screen goes blank and then apears the next message:

"You tried to access the adress marc: FIX/US/SPA/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure the web adress (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

*Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

NEED HELP?
*open the opera help.
*go to opera´s online support desk. "

Now, can anyone tell me what the hell does that means?, please, i have months without having access to my wii settings menu, all of this started since my younger brother bought a mario kart "pirate" ( i don´t know how to say it in english, it was a copy, not original) wii disk and then he tried to update the wii when te game was into the wii.

(By the way, i cannot open the so called "opera help" link on that message, and i don´t know where to look on the "opera´s online support desk")

Please tell me how to recover my settings menu so i can finally install the wii 4.0 update, thank you very much for your time, i hope you can help me.

Is this getting in the way if the functioning of your wii in any way? Try updating from different discs, or send it to nintendo if it is under warranty.

Alternatively, as a last resort, you can install homebrew to allow you access to the wii to re-install firmware.

This is what happens when you have a modded Wii and you do a system update from a disc from a different region than your console.

Next time stop pirating games.

You should only back up your own games. Do you already have homebrew installed? If you did then updated from a different region disc that you do not own then that was pretty stupid and your own fault for not researching. Format it.

It sounds like your console has been 'bricked' meaning it has shutdown due to you using a copied disc...I don't understand why you need to use coped discs?..the games are the cheapest of the three consoles currently available, I say you got what you deserve. In this current economic climate I can understand the temptation in using modded consoles/copied discs..but there will always be a risk and you just found that out.
:lovewii:

If you never installed a preloader then you have a very expensive coaster.

Back