NES or SNES?

Floydd

雨... 雨..
Feb 6, 2008
Canada
What are your thoughts about NES or SNES. Which one has the better games, and funner game play. I might be getting one of them just for the hell of it. So might as well get the better of the two.

snes man, to may classics for that game, some of those i wish i could still play

Snes
Theres a nes converter for it and thus renderin the NES option pointless

Darkprinny said:
Snes
Theres a nes converter for it and thus renderin the NES option pointless
I wasn't aware there was a NES converter for the SNES. In that case, you should definitely opt for the SNES.

Although the SNES was probably the better console, the NES really brings me back. If I had to choose, I think I would actually pick the NES.

Last edited:
There was one (Ive used one)
But its not that well known or that easy to get hold of

I play a lot more NES than i do SNES but they are both classics. I guess it comes down to what you were doing in both generations(I'm 28) to me they're both to be respected!!!!

Why not buy a twin unit?

4930662.jpg

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=nes+snes+twin&category0=

Loads of them on Ebay, and if your buying it more for playing games then as collector item its a smart way to go, these units are new and play both NES&SNES games. Although you still have to track down the games. Both have awsome games to play but SNES probably has the best known ones still today.

Honestly the cheepest and best way to go about it is look on craigslist/ebay/local classifieds and try to find a "Lot" sale that includes like the system with 10-30 games.
A lot of times this is way cheeper and you don't have to track downa s much when your done. I still have all my Nintendos from over the years never sold them. But this was a great option for me to get all the SEGA/Atari Systems that I had lost over the years and usually I can pick up a complete system with 10-30 games for 50-100 bucks tops no matter how new or old they are. I ended up getting all 4 of the SEGA systems with the add on's and all of them with 15 games or more for just over 200 bucks.
So its not a bad deal at all when you buy it that way. Might be some stuff you don't want but you can sell the single stuff for a premium on ebay aswell.

Last edited:
Back