New Blooper Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
Hi,This is the NEW thread for The Blooper Fan Club (BFC),since the old one got closed......
I am the leader of this club. We are currently in allince with the Waluigi Fan Club,Kirby Fan Club,Tingle Fan Club,and the Zelda Fan Club.A Blooper is a Squid from the Mario series. Blooper has to be one of the COOLEST MARIO ENEMIES EVER!! Some Major Bloopers are: Normal Blooper,Gooper Blooper,and Big Blooper.
Bloopers first appeard in 1985. There first game was Super Mario Bros.Since then,Bloopers have been a Major
Mario enemy along with Goombas,Koopas,and Piranha Plants.To join this club,just post on this thread saying you want to be a member,or PM me about it.If you are a member,please copy and paste the following message to your signature: ~Join the Blooper Fan Club (BFC)~

Members: bw! , bilzar ,LinksDarkSide , FRuMMaGe , icyoooppplaa , RoboPetey , Wario , elmo_999

This is our aproving symbol

89101158bi96.png

This is our disaproving symbol

_shine_blooper.jpg

News:I heard a new member called RoboPetey might start a new fan club called PeteyPiranha Fan Club. Im not sure if it is a good idea even if I myself am a big fan of Petey Piranha.....Who here likes the idea?

Conflicts:We are an ally to the Waluigi Fan Club in the Great Waluigi War (WFC vs Anti Waluigi Defence Squad). We are winning(Ha Ha).

Events:I suggest looking at a contest called "Create your own Item". Its pretty cool.
There will now be Blooper Meetings posted on threads.

BFC Meetings:Blooper Types

Club Art Gallery:
Please post or PM me a good Blooper Picture to put on here.

Weird_octo_like_enemies.jpg

Cosmic Blooper from Nick Atack -this alien Blooper lives in space and walks on two legs!

Cosmic Blooper and King Kaliente are relitives to Blooper in Super Mario Galaxy

180px-Cingcaliente.jpg

King Kaliente from Nick Atack -a fiery alien Blooper from Super Mario Galaxy

125px-Gooperblooper.jpg

Gooper Blooper from Nick Atack -a big ink spewing Blooper that was a boss in Super Mario Sunshine

170061689282_0.jpg

Pixel Art Blooper from RoboPetey -Even a classic is getting some fame!

Last edited:
AndThen? said:
Syntax locked the other threads for a reason. Stop making these threads.
He said he closed them cause they dint relate to Board Games.My new one is in the LOUNGE,not the Board Game section.

P.S:please take that stupid rep thing I wrote OUT of your spoiler!

Nick Atack said:
He said he closed them cause they dint relate to Board Games.My new one is in the LOUNGE,not the Board Game section.

Actually,

Syntax said:
All of the club threads shall remain closed until further notice, sorry guys.

And okay, I'll take it out of my signature.

Nick Atack said:
Hi,This is the NEW thread for The Blooper Fan Club (BFC),since the old one got closed......
I am the leader of this club. We are currently in allince with the Waluigi Fan Club,Kirby Fan Club,Tingle Fan Club,and the Zelda Fan Club.A Blooper is a Squid from the Mario series. Blooper has to be one of the COOLEST MARIO ENEMIES EVER!! Some Major Bloopers are: Normal Blooper,Gooper Blooper,and Big Blooper.
Bloopers first appeard in 1985. There first game was Super Mario Bros.Since then,Bloopers have been a Major
Mario enemy along with Goombas,Koopas,and Piranha Plants.To join this club,just post on this thread saying you want to be a member,or PM me about it.If you are a member,please copy and paste the following message to your signature: ~Join the Blooper Fan Club (BFC)~

Members: bw! , bilzar ,LinksDarkSide , FRuMMaGe , icyoooppplaa , RoboPetey , Wario , elmo_999

This is our aproving symbol

89101158bi96.png

This is our disaproving symbol

_shine_blooper.jpg

News:I heard a new member called RoboPetey might start a new fan club called PeteyPiranha Fan Club. Im not sure if it is a good idea even if I myself am a big fan of Petey Piranha.....Who here likes the idea?

Conflicts:We are currently an ally to the Waluigi Fan Club in the Great Waluigi War (WFC vs Anti Waluigi Defence Squad). We are currently winning.

Events:I suggest looking at a contest called "Create your own Item". Its pretty cool.
There will now be Blooper Meetings posted on threads.

BFC Meetings:Blooper Types

Club Art Gallery:
Please post or PM me a good Blooper Picture to put on here.

Weird_octo_like_enemies.jpg

Cosmic Blooper from Nick Atack -this alien Blooper lives in space and walks on two legs!

Cosmic Blooper and King Kaliente are relitives to Blooper in Super Mario Galaxy

180px-Cingcaliente.jpg

King Kaliente from Nick Atack -a fiery alien Blooper from Super Mario Galaxy

125px-Gooperblooper.jpg

Gooper Blooper from Nick Atack -a big ink spewing Blooper that was a boss in Super Mario Sunshine

170061689282_0.jpg

Pixel Art Blooper from RoboPetey -Even a classic is getting some fame!
Why do you think it got closed!! Clubs/clans are against the rules! How many locked threads is it going to take before you finally realize that clubs aren't alloud!

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but rules are rules. No matter where you are you must respect them.

AndThen? said:
Actually,

And okay, I'll take it out of my signature.
Dang,the guys not gonna explain every little deteal. I PMed him and he PMed me back. Thats how I found out.
And thanks for taking that off.
bln_f said:
Why do you think it got closed!! Clubs/clans are against the rules! How many locked threads is it going to take before you finally realize that clubs aren't alloud!

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but rules are rules. No matter where you are you must respect them.
Its not a rule!!! And Clubs ARE NOT CLANS!!!!!

Last edited:
In my private message that I sent to you I mentioned that unless a "spam section" is added all threads regarding clubs will be closed. If, a spam section is added I'll take reopen these club threads and move them into that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back