New exclusive

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
New exclusive for the PS3, looks different to say the least lol (not sure if I mean that in a good way or not).

An original IP for the PlayStation 3 from key members of the Sakura Taisen development staff, Battle Field Valkyrie combines action, strategy and RPG elements. The focus of the game is on drama and visual style, with a new graphical technique called "Canvas" that gives the visuals the look of a water color painting.

Valkyrie of the Battlefield
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29092.html

Apparantly its being made by a famous so far JP only game producer (at least so far JP only) but this one will hit the states. Its some RPG/strategy game thats supposed to be extremely popular in Japan, not sure how well it will do here though, it does look sorta different lol.

That is some amazing design and art direction. It's good too see some creative use of the underlying tech (vs. just slinging HD texture maps onto everything).

Nice find.

Wii_Smurf said:
I doubt it'll stay a PS3 exclusive. 360 will get a bite of this cheese. Looks good
ya ok fanboy why dont u back your statement up.

looks kinda dumb though, anime isnt my thing.

Wow it actually might turn out decent. I agree with DT the art design is pretty good here. And as far as the potential port to the 360...well it's possible but if it sells well Sony will try and squeeze all the blood from it they can before letting Microsoft have the leftovers.

The storyline looked interesting I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one.

doesnt really look anything new to me. 13 was a similar style, ok it wasnt anime, but the graphic type was similar.

Back