New Games the Week of Jan. 13th

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
As per IGN... any worth picking up?

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Hard Evidence - Jan 15 - $39.99
Players will join Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the Las Vegas cast to help solve crimes using realistic techniques and lab equipment. Utilizing all-new gameplay concepts, CSI: Hard Evidence features forensic reconstructions and atmospheric crime scenes taken directly from the television show, including an all-new garage lab for analyzing large evidence such as cars and boats, improved evidence gathering, review and lab mini-games, and more areas to explore.

Furu Furu Park - Jan 15 - $39.99
Furu-Furu-Park-Box-Frontboxart_160w.jpg

Use the Wii remote to control your characters and make them do a variety of things, including tricks with skateboards, race through a tube at high speeds, or make sushi for cranky customers. You can even face off against a friend in three multiplayer modes: Free Battle, Panel Attack and Love Challenge.

Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge - Jan 15 - $39.99
luxor_pc_wiiboxart_160w.jpg

No description...

Nitrobike - Jan 15 - $49.99
nitrobikewiiboxart_160w.jpg

Players navigate rocket-propelled motorcycles in this arcade-style game, and can choose to race against the clock or against worthy opponents in Nitrobike's exciting multiplayer game mode and unique online mode.

Samurai Warriors Katana - Jan 15 - $49.99
Samurai-Warriors-Katana_Wii_USboxart_160w.jpg

Using an exhilarating first-person perspective, Samurai Warriors: Katana is based on the hugely popular Samurai Warriors series and delivers total arcade-style action right into your own home. Armed with your motion-sensitive Wii Remote, you'll journey back in time to do battle as a lethal samurai warrior. On each mission, legendary samurai and allies will serve as your guide. Prevent pirates from invading your ships, rescue maidens from a burning castle, and explore mysterious caverns stalked by ninjas. These and many more challenging missions require quick reflexes, fast thinking, and precision marksmanship.

On the battlefield ninja assassins will be poised to strike at your every turn, but with close-range and long-range weapons, you'll be well equipped for your counterattack. Combat gets up close and personal with the classic samurai sword, spear, and mighty war hammer, but you can still target enemy soldiers in the distance using a bow and arrow, a gun, and even a cannon.

London Taxi: RusHour - Jan 18 - No price
The London Taxi Rush Hour game is based on what black cabs do best: collecting customers and taking them to famous London destinations within the time limit in order to get paid. There will be different routes, obstacles and busy traffic to traverse before picking up one of the many paying customers waiting for a lift. London Taxi Rush Hour features a realistic map of central London for players to race around, complete with famous sights like Trafalgar square, Big Ben and Hyde Park. The Official London Black cab itself is rendered with complete detail, and features environment mapping to bring out the high-polished look of the famous London Black Cabs.

i have plans to cop csi, london taxi and the luxor game. i hope london taxi is like crazy taxi.

Last edited:
Eh I might rent samurai warriors katana to see how it is like, I cannot wait for the week after that though for No More Heroes. =DD

I wanna get Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge and Samurai Warriors Katana... pretty cool and fun games to grab for me.

Nitrobike and the CSI game will be a renter for me.
Waiting to buy No More Heroes!

I want to see what the online is like in Nitrobike...could be a decent racer.

only one that looks half decent is nitrobike...and i'm waiting on brawl, so it's not like i need some half-assed wi-fi game to keep me busy.

mohh2 and guitar hero should do the trick!

8670592.jpg

Release Date
1/15/2008

Synopsis
Synopsis
Packed with fully animated scenes and authentic voice-over dialogue, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law brings the humor of the show to you. Familiar locations and characters deliver the weirdness and wackiness you know and love. Prepare to seek justice by searching for evidence, but beware — the prosecutors aren't exactly on the up-and-up. Who's lying? Who's keeping secrets? Use your powers of persuasion to press witnesses into dishing the dirt. Prepare to have your mind controlled, your body shrunk and your intellect rattled. For your favorite superhero-turned-lawyer, it's all in a day's work.

Play as Harvey himself and see if you can get to the bottom of five hilarious cases in wild courtroom battles. Interview bizarre characters, go through their personal items, build a case and present your findings to the court. You'll also have to contend with a judge who takes over your mind and opposing lawyers packing shrink ray guns. Harvey needs your help — will you humor his half-hearted career as attorney?

Features

* Features voice talents from the TV series, such as Gary Cole, Lewis Black, Peter MacNicol and John Michael Higgins
* Play as Harvey and conduct investigations to find clues; see if you have enough evidence to solve five uproarious cases
* Interact with familiar TV characters — deal with Mentok's mind control, get shrunk by Reducto and avoid Phil Ken Sebben's quadruple entendres
* Confront and break down witnesses to learn secrets
* Take part in courtroom battles with semi-evil prosecutors

(via best buy website)

Back