New Here,New to Wii - Hello

PattiS

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2009
PNW
I'm a not-so-young anymore female form the Pacific Northwest of America. I've come here to read, research, and learn about the Wii, as my DH and I have decided it might be nice to finally get our first video game player. We're pretty sure it's a Wii we want, but don't even know enhough to know what items we'd like in a bundle. Any quick wisdom for us would be welcome.
So...... I'm off to do research and reading.

Welcome to WiiChat Patti!

Personally, I wouldn't buy a bundle. I'd buy the console itself, and buy other games/accessories by themselves later on. Most of the time, you'll save money.

Enjoy the forums!

I'm a not-so-young anymore female form the Pacific Northwest of America. I've come here to read, research, and learn about the Wii, as my DH and I have decided it might be nice to finally get our first video game player. We're pretty sure it's a Wii we want, but don't even know enhough to know what items we'd like in a bundle. Any quick wisdom for us would be welcome.
Hai! ^^ imm a female 2! :)

me too:)

do like I and "1337endo" did, buy new buy new instead of used that way you'll earn on it in time because you'll don't need get the wii console repaired in a while

That's me girl! :ihih:

That's me girl! :ihih:

.. I really dont know you.. j/k :lol: :crazy:

HI Guys!

dharr is the name FC is 2837-0506-6445 for SSB Brawl

My MarioKart is 0990-0389-9829

Wii Number 8929 9056 6118 1521

PM If you added me with your FC thanks

HI Guys!

dharr is the name FC is 2837-0506-6445 for SSB Brawl

My MarioKart is 0990-0389-9829

Wii Number 8929 9056 6118 1521

PM If you added me with your FC thanks

funny-animation-76.gif

ei added your FC, please add mine thats 2837 0506 6445

wii number is 8929 9056 6118 1521 in your messege board..thanks :)

Back