Mario Galaxy
SSBB
Project H.A.M.M.E.R
Mario Kart
Wii Fitness
Wii Music
Animal Crossing
and much more

I can't say whether or not this info is valid, but it has some very interesting and new information. Plus, it's too random not to be true..[tries to reassure himself]...either way, tomorrow we'll know for certain

Last edited:
Rahnter said:
http://nintendrone.blog.com/1780019/

Includes new info on:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Mario Galaxy
SSBB
Project H.A.M.M.E.R
Mario Kart
Wii Fitness
Wii Music
Animal Crossing
and much more

I can't say whether or not this info is valid, but it has some very interesting and new information. Plus, it's too random not to be true..[tries to reassure himself]...either way, tomorrow we'll know for certain

:frown2: :mad2: I didnt know that smash bro's wont have motion controls:yikes: thats kinda dissapointing, I hope they do use it in s o m e way. But it's a good article and hopefully true:yesnod: Im really looking forward to disaster: Day of crisis actually.

brendo said:
:frown2: :mad2: I didnt know that smash bro's wont have motion controls:yikes: thats kinda dissapointing, I hope they do use it in s o m e way. But it's a good article and hopefully true:yesnod: Im really looking forward to disaster: Day of crisis actually.

wow where have you been... im sorry you are disappointed but i know that if it had motion controls then alot more people would be pissed... personally i might would not even buy it if it did so thank god it doesn't haha

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I'm glad that there is no motion controls! It would be pretty ****! I love button mashing! :lol: JK

I agree, I would never use motion controls in a fighter....eh, scratch that, because DBZ had some pretty terrific controls.

I am really excited about
*the "corruption mode" in Metroid.
*multiplayer function in Galaxy
*the increased team size of Mario and Sonic @ Olympic
*new modes and balance of characters in Brawl

Nintendo is definitely holding back on a lot of very exciting information: release dates, new channels, new IPs, and third party support. Hopefully they'll spill the beans some time soon....

SSBB Metroid 3 and Project H.A.M.M.E.R all look incredible.
I doubt this is true though.
But you never know.

BTW Corruption mode looks sweet.

Wow...Fall....It is near.....if you think about it.....3 months....(ssbb)....It would be cool if you could choose one character's costume with another character......Pika-Luigi....

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Wow...Fall....It is near.....if you think about it.....3 months....(ssbb)....It would be cool if you could choose one character's costume with another character......Pika-Luigi....

you can its called Kirby haha just kidding my friend

Dam!! we need multiplayer in Metroid... at least give us a deathmatch mode or something at least... otherwise I'm just gonna rent it from gamefly since there wont be much use in having it after I beat it :(

i love owning great games because most great games deserve a replay down the road a few years just for fun but thats just me

Belmont said:
wow where have you been... im sorry you are disappointed but i know that if it had motion controls then alot more people would be pissed... personally i might would not even buy it if it did so thank god it doesn't haha

Haha ive been at university and my job actually:thumbsup: I wish i had more time to read up on games but sadly, i dont:nonod: I'll still be buying it though, I have SSBM, It's a great game, and i am expecting the same of brawl:smilewinkgrin:

awesome i think we all are going to love it i know i will be putting another 1500 hours on it just like i did with SSBM. I dont know where i find the time to do that cause i go to college too and make good grades. But i dont think i have ever met anyone that didnt like SSBM so thats why its so easy to clock 1500 hours haha

Belmont said:
awesome i think we all are going to love it i know i will be putting another 1500 hours on it just like i did with SSBM. I dont know where i find the time to do that cause i go to college too and make good grades. But i dont think i have ever met anyone that didnt like SSBM so thats why its so easy to clock 1500 hours haha

Agreed, It will have to be great anywho to keep nintendo in the good books with its fans. lol...actually i have one friend who doesnt like SSBM:yikes:

Why does that interview read like it's so fake. No hard facts, no evidence..... even I could speculate an article like that.

Then again, it may be real, but oh well.

Back