New Social Group - Goldeneye Wii Clan

poletoJoe

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2010
Mass
Wii Online Code
5949-1048-4151-0493
poletoJoe has created a new social group called "Goldeneye Wii Clan", with the following description:

Hi this is Colonel, my username for Goldeneye Wii. If you love Goldeneye join this clan. My FC is 333982592920. So please join and leave me your friend codes.

To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.

I wanted to join a goldeneye clan.... Kool, is there anything to put in front of ur name, cause that's one of the reasons I joined to have fun etc. And so I can be more decongest then just my name, I mean case I don't wanna encounter someone with re same name... Anyway I'm Whitefire37 and my friend code is 383985486904

My friend code.

hi,
My name is -.- And my friend code is 337539227389
I add everyone who posting his Friend code.:yesnod:
i have a White wii. ---> :wiiconsole:

I was playing a game today and every kill was 150 points and I was getting a lot of extra points for stopping kill streaks and other stuff, I had over 3000 points for just I match that I didn't really do well in. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how I can replicate that? I am looking for other canadiens to play with, preferably albertans that played the original Goldeneye
My FC is : 292406864281

Scaryguy, one of the people in your game were a hacker getting points up quickly. I was in a game of black box a while back where you got 8000 points for a kill, so everyone had over 40000 points every game.

Back