Nintendo Ds Scratched Up

Jangles

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2007
I trust my cousins and let them play my ds.. I get it back and the top cover is all scratched up Is there some product that can remove scratches on hardware are if I get a skin for the ds will it cover the scratches? thanks, I think im gonna get the retro skin I have the regular DS not DS lite

Last edited:
they live far away so they arent gonna pay the skin I want is only $10 but do skins cover scratches? are do they still show up?

I know that mine is a DS lite...but I bought this case on e-bay for £20. Maybe worth thinking about?

IMG_1010Small.jpg

tijuana1 said:
Skins should cover scratches. It did on my brothers sp and gamecube

Alright Im thinking it should work also I'm gonna get the nintendo retro design

Last edited:
Lol this isn't really helpful but I remember watching "Pimp My Ride" ages ago and there were some scratches on this spoiler, they had this buffing machine which vibrated like... a lot of times a second and it got rid of all scratches!!! Really small ones too! Although this was on metal and I expect the machine is very expensive. Either way I was just thinking that thing is cool, yeah anyhow the skins should do the trick!

A Skin should work out great and I'm glad there's a original DS owner here.

You might wanna go Ebay, since most stores now are selling the DS Lite version of it..

RivalDestiny said:
A Skin should work out great and I'm glad there's a original DS owner here.

You might wanna go Ebay, since most stores now are selling the DS Lite version of it..

Yeah I got mine awhile back before the DS lite was out and I'm ordering my skin from decal girl its a regular ds retro nintendo skin. Here's a pic

yet another question my ds is blue,See how the speaker's are white would mine be blue because I cant tell if thats apart of the skin are not and blue wouldnt work with the retro design

retrokb4.jpg

Last edited:
www.dealextreme.com

they sell DS skins, replacement shells and all kinds of other useful tools to fix your DS.

HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT APPART, DO NOT BUY THE PARTS! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THE PARTS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!

the skins are harmless though

Yeah I have no clue what im doing and I dont plan on selling it im gonna just get a skin thanks for the site they have good deal's :yikes:

P.S-What are the blank card's that hold memory for?

Jangles said:
Yeah I have no clue what im doing and I dont plan on selling it im gonna just get a skin thanks for the site they have good deal's :yikes:

P.S-What are the blank card's that hold memory for?

what blank cards are you looking at?

Any of them what can you put computer files on your ds with these?

Jangles said:
Any of them what can you put computer files on your ds with these?

are you talking about r4's? because deal extreme sells those? :confused:

i dont know what blank cards you are talking about. show me the link

The_Loose_Cannon said:
are you talking about r4's? because deal extreme sells those? :confused:

i dont know what blank cards you are talking about. show me the link

G6 DS Real Multimedia Card you can put files on it and put it on the ds so shouldnt it be able to put game's on your ds with it

Back