Nintendo DS Wifi Connector Interfering?

GangstaMack

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
i set up my wii today and was greatly enjoying the internet connection but now, on my computer, the pages are loading very slowly and some, not at all. i was just wondering if the wifi connector affects your internet connection on other computers.

wow...sounds like a big hassle...seeing that i've only had the wii for about 3 hours now

What type of connection do you have? It sounds like you may have dial up, and if not your computer may just be infested with spyware and adware. If that's the case, I suggest downloading AVG Anti-virus (there's also a spyware version trial) and the anti-virus program is free, while the spyware version trial is 30 days I believe. They work wonderfully. Afterward, download a registry program, so it can get rid of useless files and programs left behind (during uninstallation processes) which will make your computer react faster. And if you're wondering if you can do more, try defragging your computer as well. Doing all of these (all at different times) will improve your computer's speed dramatically.

well i have cable internet. and my computer is protected by the latest in spyware and virus stuff...this never happens its just now that i set up the wifi connector it seems to happen

but, ill do a scan just incase

GangstaMack said:
well i have cable internet. and my computer is protected by the latest in spyware and virus stuff...this never happens its just now that i set up the wifi connector it seems to happen

but, ill do a scan just incase

But have you fixed your registry settings? If not I suggest downloading this: http://dw.com.com/redir?pid=1056652...anic/3000-2094_4-10566526.html&tag=lst-spOr-1

It will fix and repair errors in your registry and it's a 30 day free trial, worked great for me.

thx, ill try it out

wow...498 problems found...71 repaired...well that sux

Last edited:
GangstaMack said:
thx, ill try it out

wow...498 problems found...71 repaired...well that sux

71 is better than none, but it's enough to see a difference. Download the full version to get more out of it, and don't you notice a significant difference within the speed of your computer now?

get tuneuputilities2006 (i have 2007 but you can only get it in german) i cant list the sites to get this stuff coz it's warez and stuff but look up katz in google and it has a .ws not .com

it has a 1 click fix thing
it fixes every problem on your comp, registry, internet speed (btw i have a program that actually did speed up my connection by modifying registry values i know 99% of them do nothing ive tried 11 but this one worked a pages full of images went from loading in 36 secs to 6 secs and my dl speed doubled (i can dl at 300kbs and i only have 1.5mbs broadband) try it Fullspeed 2.1

Last edited:
Wii17 said:
get tuneuputilities2006 (i have 2007 but you can only get it in german) i cant list the sites to get this stuff coz it's warez and stuff but look up katz in google and it has a .ws not .com

it has a 1 click fix thing
it fixes every problem on your comp, registry, internet speed (btw i have a program that actually did speed up my connection by modifying registry values i know 99% of them do nothing ive tried 11 but this one worked a pages full of images went from loading in 36 secs to 6 secs and my dl speed doubled (i can dl at 300kbs and i only have 1.5mbs broadband) try it Fullspeed 2.1

Your pretty much risking your computer by downloading from these sites, in a way this is how I look at it: You're a penis, sticking yourself in a dirty prostitute. Whether you will be infected with a virus or not is determined by pure luck.

i scan everything first i even have a scanner that checks every website before i go on it this one is safe, no files are on the site its just indexed so no files = no viruses, there is no popups, no spyware nothing, it links to files on rapidshare, megaupload and sharenow, all these sites have their own virus scanners and these files are deleted for violating terms of service, my mates and i have been going on these sites for years and i am happy to say i havent had a virus in over a year, a little spyware from p2p maybe but thats it. once i turn 18 i am gonna stop dling crap, wipe my harddrive, and get everything legit

Back