Nintendo Fusion rumors

[video=youtube;cNY4RP6YvDo]http://youtu.be/cNY4RP6YvDo[/video]

Machinima just had a shill scandal, and you're linkin' their videos. bodineplz

... Also, I hate t' be stifling discussions, but any rumors are rumors of rumors. Nothin' would be even close to final so early in development, including these supposed specs. Ain't much to talk about.

The guys at Machinabox-one seem to think this is legit. Even if they're pro Halo biased and in Microsods pockets I don't think saying that Nintendo has another console coming puts any change in their banks or Microsofts for that matter.

My point wasn't that the rumor is discredited 'cause Machinima; they got it from another source anyways. My point was, **** Machinima. :lol:

Not just for the shill scandal, they're right-**** from what I understand.

tumblr_m77kxks5541rys4czo1_r1_500.gif

I'm a bit consoled out right now, but I dunno its not like Nintendo to reveal their plans so early.

I just want to say I'm not ruling it out. All I'm saying that with the Wii U being... Well the Wii U, Nintendo May be strongly considering putting out a new console while the new console generation is still young. Which I'm yay and nay on. On one hand, Nintendo will try their best to now make the best console imaginable, blatantly attempting to blow the PS4 and the Gimme-Yo-Money-Box One out of the water in all aspects. On the other hand, if this happens it'll be really risky. And the way this is going about, something keeps coming to mind that I can't stop thinking about.

Wii U - Sega Saturn
"Fusion" - Sega Dreamcast

It would practically be the same scenario. And whoever says that couldn't happen to Nintendo then, A- They haven't been paying attention lately. B- They don't realize just how big of a deal Sega was when they fell.

That and if these rumors are true then the 3DS will be getting replaced. The 3DS still has a lot of life left in it, despite recent sales drops.

The 3DS still has a lot of life left in it, despite recent sales drops.

T'is why I have absolutely all-due faith that no new Ninty console nor handheld will be coming out in the next few years: they're nowhere near the end of their life cycles yet. The U may be performing poorly, but that's solely because of it's marketing catastrophe. Once the proper A-list games come out, sales will increase. Maybe they'l never catch up to the Nextbox or PS4 (if the inverse of last gen happens, I'll cry), but literally sinking the U and immediately moving onto another console would be a very regrettable business decision in the long run. Once said U sales pick up, they'l at the very least be healing their recent losses. Whereas if they just abandon all development for the U, they're shootin' their bankers in the foot, as well as the U's fanbase... Then we'll have risk for a SEGA situation. I'm pretty sure Ninty's marketers 'n such are smart enough to see that.

Back