Nintendo Gamecube Not Dead?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
The Games and System may be dead, but do some of you feel the systems presence still lives through Wii due to Backwards Compatibility or is it just not the same anymore for GC lovers?

No it is dead.
No new games = dead

the Atari 2600 has had more games come out on it in the past year or so than the Game Cube

I couldn't have a Cube back in the day, but the Wii has let me enjoy those incredible games I have been mised, and, in my opinion a console is as dead as you want it to be, if I still have 64 controllers, I would continue playing with it from time to time.

exactly sometimes you just want to go back to the history of something i for one stil have a gameboy micro and i play pokemon alot on it

Now, not even Wii Games remind you of the Gamecube Era?

i have an nes, snes, n64 AND GCN as well as wii & play them all! sadly developers snubbed gcn & wii (i want bayonetta, brutal legend & arkhamasylum for wii, or wiiU)

im confused blueraypsp u dont hav any games or systems. why? and i still have my gamecube i still love it. and yeah i deffinetly feel its presence. cuz when u can use the same controller thats a big factor to me. and it shows the little disc of gamecube games on the wii channel for games.

Last edited:
I don't have any games anymore because all the ones that I had for next gen disappointed me. I know that whever I have big games, but yet, I still want to continue playing 2004's Half-Life 2 [Orange Box] over and over, but not the Open World ones. I do enjoy open world games, I just feel developer's are stupid; EXAMPLE: SKATE 3 has basketball hoops... WHERE IS A BASKETBALL? Yes, so what if it's a SKATEboarding game. I guess it doesn't make sense that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 had to where you can play Tennis, Baseball, and Dodgeball (as mini-games). Strangly enough, they did have a Soccerball and you can pull out a Soccer Net, however, you cannot direct the ball into the net unless you are lucky.

^
i lol'd.
Seriously though, Why should you care for minigames that don't enchance the core game experience. For example: Open world games such as gta might have darts but those do nothing but ruin the pacing of the game.

A system isnt dead till you stop playin it yourself . I still rock the Cube, 64, and hopefully soon a SNES. There were good games on all 3 of those systems that never got sequels or at least not good ones.

Open world games such as gta might have darts but those do nothing but ruin the pacing of the game.

The point of games with a world as open as GTA is to pace yourself; if minigames like these are forced onto a player more than once though, that's just bad game design, lol.

... And I ****in' love GTA4 Darts, man. ¬_¬

On topic? What? Never heard of it.

Back