nintendo power question

krisv2010

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
0340-3497-6441-4373
i renewed my account to nintendo power today and i chose to pick the LOZTP guide and cd as my free gift thing, so how long do the free gifts take to get to my house?? i didn't get one for free when i first subscribes because i got a 3 month free trial and didn't get a gift. i payed online with a credit card so i won't have to wait for the thing to get processed.

o ok i hope it's soon though cause i need that guide to beat twighlight princess since it's pissing me off lol, zelda games always do that to me!!!

Actually the gift comes seperate you get it about 4-8 weeks after they have recieved what you ordered...Most likely you will get another magazine before you get your extra gift

ahhh crap that sucks

Look at it this way, it'll give you more than enough time to solve whatever the problem is that you're having in Zelda all by your own, instead of using a guide ;)

Torchik said:
Ummm...actually, for me at least, the gift came before the first magazine. The gift takes 3-4 weeks to be deliveres, the magazine takes 6-8.
Magazines are monthly....duh....

FoamRocket said:
Look at it this way, it'll give you more than enough time to solve whatever the problem is that you're having in Zelda all by your own, instead of using a guide ;)

i solve one and run into another problem!!! lol

krisv2010 said:
i solve one and run into another problem!!! lol

So do I :crazy: and what really bothers me is that when I finally do solve something, I get mad at myself because the problem was almost really to easy, and I can hardly believe I actually had problems figuring it out :mad5: :smilewinkgrin:

every one gets angry at them selves for not figuring it out, your trying to bomb it, blow it away go around it under it, over it, shooting it, searching for levers and then you say 'ooooooooohhhhhhhh.... i had togo through it'

Back