Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
[video=youtube;f5uik5fgIaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI[/video]

Think what the WiiU should of been
Seen in the video
Play anywhere
Detachable controllers
split screen on the go
LAN gaming on the go (believe me this is awesome)

Questions
Battery life?
Media the games are on?
Specs

Last edited:
The switching controllers of the Switch is a disaster waiting to happen. But portable Skyrim and other triple A console games on the go is a dream come true. It also avoided the touch screen problem nicely with the detachable parts.

Very cool looking - I'm glad to see Nintendo really think out of the box and do something a little different.

so the rumors were true. It seemed like a choice idea back then, and it looks like they've implemented it pretty well.

Very cool looking - I'm glad to see Nintendo really think out of the box and do something a little different.

Well they always have, they just are doing it in a way that doesn't turn common gamers off this time.

And hey, the new console might bring more traffic here, maybe.

A few questions I have are mostly about possible games. Because I saw the list of third party developers, From Software and Bethesda caught my eye.

They showed Skyrim Remastered being played in the trailer, but afterwards Bethesda stated that the trailer doesn't necessarily confirms the title for the system. Personally I have a hard time believing that they would hype the game for the system in the trailer and not release it for it. They're probably just covering themselves while they are early in planning the port for the Switch. But what I mostly want to know with Bethesda is are we going to see Fallout 4 and DOOM on the Switch? I'd like to take my SnapMap creating on the go with DOOM.

As for From Software, they don't have anything coming out for a while. They just recently released Dark Souls III, and they are working on a new IP now which is going to take a while with it, possibly nothing to be seen from it till 2018 if not longer. So if that's the case, there would be no point in showing their support for it just yet, unless we are getting a GOtY Dark Souls III, which I don't mind, especially since I don't own Dark Souls III yet, I just borrowed it for a bit.

My biggest concern comes from its portable feature. We have pretty hefty games coming out for it, and I'm worried, are the games going to bog down a ton while playing on the go? And of course, the battery life.

And can these cartridges really hold as much data as a Blu-Ray disc?

I dunno, nonetheless I'm pretty excited, I'm just a bit worried about some of these details.

Panning for a domain name change,
Keep this one but make it redircet to the new one for a year

The switching controllers of the Switch is a disaster waiting to happen. But portable Skyrim and other triple A console games on the go is a dream come true. It also avoided the touch screen problem nicely with the detachable parts.

Just noticed your avatar..................

Last edited:
But what I mostly want to know with Bethesda is are we going to see Fallout 4

Why do you want the worst modern Bethesda game on the Switch?

Just noticed your avatar..................

OAifI8Z.jpg

And hey, the new console might bring more traffic here, maybe.

A few questions I have are mostly about possible games. Because I saw the list of third party developers, From Software and Bethesda caught my eye.

They showed Skyrim Remastered being played in the trailer, but afterwards Bethesda stated that the trailer doesn't necessarily confirms the title for the system. Personally I have a hard time believing that they would hype the game for the system in the trailer and not release it for it. They're probably just covering themselves while they are early in planning the port for the Switch. But what I mostly want to know with Bethesda is are we going to see Fallout 4 and DOOM on the Switch? I'd like to take my SnapMap creating on the go with DOOM.

As for From Software, they don't have anything coming out for a while. They just recently released Dark Souls III, and they are working on a new IP now which is going to take a while with it, possibly nothing to be seen from it till 2018 if not longer. So if that's the case, there would be no point in showing their support for it just yet, unless we are getting a GOtY Dark Souls III, which I don't mind, especially since I don't own Dark Souls III yet, I just borrowed it for a bit.

My biggest concern comes from its portable feature. We have pretty hefty games coming out for it, and I'm worried, are the games going to bog down a ton while playing on the go? And of course, the battery life.

And can these cartridges really hold as much data as a Blu-Ray disc?

I dunno, nonetheless I'm pretty excited, I'm just a bit worried about some of these details.
Here wont be here, it will be there

A lot supported the WiiU, till a few months down the line

Rumoured battery life is 3 hours, its not perfect, but most tablets come in at about 8

SD cards now go up to a terabyte

What about the 2nd screen assymetric gameplay (like in ZombiU or Project Zero MoBW)? Judging from the commercial it's either the TV either the gampead screen, never both at the same time. :( Any other hints about that possibility?

Also Joy-Cons - are they like Wiimotes? Do they support motion controls?
And will Switch support Wiimotes?

It dont look like motion controls

Cant see a camera on the "tablet" part of it

Eh, I'm a console person so the portability doesn't do much for me, but this looks promising, now if only they could keep Retro-compatibility...

Face it, being able to just take it out of its dock and continue playing while having a dump would be handy

Just dont wipe while holding it

I put down a pre order already lol. Im a nintendo fan so i couldn't help it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back