Nintendo's 3ds Chatting Chair

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
Well lets all talk about whatever specifics you may be intrested in about Nintendo's handheld.

I'm pretty excited about the launch on Sunday here in the U.S, anyways are any of you buying one or have bought one yet?
Alot of people are complaining about the battery but, it doesn't bug me much since i practically dont leave my couch.

I was going to buy Steel diver & Street fighter but my dang Classic controller & Wii Remote broke, so i have no extra game money. >_> I think i'll be satified with the Ar for a while & maybe the 3d camera.

I'm excited about tomorrow too. I used to be vexed by the price and sort of still am, but I sved up for this for the last few months, so I can buy a 3DS and a few games right off the bat. Still, it's going to be a big outlay of money. Oh well, at least I'll be entertained for a while :)

The games I'm picking up tomorrow are Super Street Fighter IV 3D, PilotWings Resort and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars. There are a few more I'm interested in but will have to wait on until I can save more money, like the Res Evil game and Steel Diver.

The battery doesn't bother me much either. 5 hours is a lot as long as you remember to keep recharging when you are done. The only thing I could think of where the life would be too short would be a road trip or a long flight, or maybe if you are camping for a few days or something.

not buying it but anyway my friend says there's not one launch title worth owning. prove him wrong?

CANT WAIT!!!
European and Japanese people are so lucky!
Good news is that DSi flashcards will work on 3ds

not buying it but anyway my friend says there's not one launch title worth owning. prove him wrong?

So far I've played the three I got about an hour each. I love all 3 so far, so I guess your buddy is wrong on at least 3 counts. Can't vouch for the other games until I play them.

i hope with the may update they come with some type of ipod movie/video player where if i have videos on sd card like old tv shows i can watch it . The reason why is because i bet the nintendo video service is only going to include new shows and movies so if i want to watch a show from the '90's i can do that even if it's not in 3d it's still cool.

Back