NitroBike...Any Good?

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
Hows Nitrobike? Ive heard some mixed opinions on the game, whats the gameplay/online modes like? Pros and Cons? Thanks. :wink:

I have it and Im am not pleased. Graphics are sub par, courses are short, and there's goobobs of stuff to unlock. Multiplayer with people if about the best part, but I was playing with my little teenage cousins when I finally chucked with fun. Tried online multiplayer once, but I guess no one was online to race, so it sat on the screen "waiting for other racers" forever. this game is boring, and it sucks. buy at your own risk. gamstop is only offering $18 for trade-in credit, so im trying to figure out what to get in its place...or maybe i should sell it to my younger cousin for like $30, either way...im not keeping that p.o.s.

i have played it at my friends, and its not all bad, nt the greatest wii game out there, maybe not deserving of a buy but a rent

the games not bad it could have been better yes and i will agree it is a challeng to acctually race wit someone unless u get lucky or have a friend code and thats a bummer so its kinda iffy if you have a few friends who are gona buy the game check it out if not if not its iffy

Back